"Alright, I'm going to class so I can sit before I fall asleep." I mumbled as I started walking away. Chase followed me and guided me to class when I started going the wrong way. What? I was exhausted.

Xxx

Once school was over, we all decided to lounge in the living room and watch Davenport have a conversation with Pierce.

When the doorbell rang, Davenport turned to us." Okay, that's Pierce. Now, watch as I handle this like an adult."

"Okay, but what do you want us to do when you start crying?" Bree asked.

Davenport opened the door, but instead of Pierce walking in, some kid walked in. Who was he? And why did he look like a snobbish rich kid?

"Clayton?" Leo asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Looking good and smelling great." Clayton replied. Yup. Snobbish rich kid. "Oh, my dad came to talk to your dad."

"Wait, Pierce is your dad?" Chase questioned.

"Hmm, makes sense. Rick jerk; rick jerk's son." Adam said. He then leaned in and smelled Clayton. Gross! "He does smell great."

"Hello? Is anyone gonna take my coat?" The snob held out his coat.

"Heck yeah I'll take it!" Adam grabbed the coat and put it on, only to have it rip at the seams. "It's got a lot of give."

Pierce then walked through the door and threw his car keys at Chase. "Two coats; light wax and shampoo the carpets, and don't touch the radio. I'm an easy listener."

"I'm not washing your car." Chase told him.

"Yeah." Adam said. "But may I take your coat?"

"Could we move this along?" Pierce asked. "I've got golf in the A.M and I like to show up early to scream during the other people's swings. Ahhh!" Adam jumped. "Drives them crazy."

"Look, I'll get right to the point." Davenport said. "You have been driving your car across my yard at night and it needs to stop."

"Not gonna happen, but I will pay you to stop talking. What's your price?" Pierce asked.

Davenport laughed. "Are you trying to pay me off? I'm a billionaire."

"Wow," Pierce mocked. "Just a billionaire; must be rough. Well, if you even need a loan, you know where I live. It's the castle at the top of the hill that casts a shadow over your entire existence."

"Please, you do not have more money than I do." Davenport said.

Pierce took out his phone. "That's my net worth." Davenport scoffed, looking at the phone. Pierce turned his phone sideways. "Well, not all the zeroes fit on my screen." We all muttered a 'whoa' each time the rich bastard moved the screen, revealing more zeroes. Davenport was literally on the verge of crying.

"Oh, yeah? Well, I can see one zero that's not on this screen. Ha! Take that!" Davenport's lip was actually quivering.

"Someone's about to start crying." Bree sing-songed.

"Look, okay, enough is enough." Davenport said. "What is it going to take for you to stop driving on my lawn?"

"I can't think of a thing. Goodnight." Pierce said.

Davenport stopped him. "No! You are not leaving until we resolve this."

"Fine. How about a contest?" Pierce suggested. "We can settle this on the racetrack. My stock car against yours. You do own a stock car, don't you?"