I'm Not Leaving

I would like to thank MagicalMusic12325 for the book title! You rock! I decided to start off this book with my own chapter. SO, ENJOY!!!

You would think living with the Davenport's would have gotten somewhat normal, right? Well, no. There's not a dull, nor normal moment in that house. But that's okay because there's nothing normal about the Davenport's. 

When I woke up Saturday morning, I was in a very good mood. Don't ask why because I had to idea. I changed into a pair of blue skinnt jeans, a red V-neck, and slipped on a pair black converses before walking into the bathroom. I plugged in my straightener and brushed my teeth as I waited for it to heat up. 

Twenty minutes later, I was all ready for whatever the day would bring. I walked into the living room to find all the Davenports, including Tasha and Leo. Tasha and Davenport were in the kitchen while the teens were sitting on the couch.

"Morning," I chirped. 

"Morning," Everyone greeted back. I made myself a bowl of cereal and sat at the kitchen island. 

"So what are we doing today?" Leo asked. 

"Well, I have a meeting today and your mom has work so you guys are on your own." Davenrport said, an amused tone evident in his voice.

"Do you really have a meeting or do you just want to ditch us?" Leo asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Davenport froze then bolted out of the house. "I think we got our answer." I said, placing a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. 

"So what are you guys gonna do?" Tasha asked, reaching over the counter to grab her car keys.

"Don't know, but we'll figure something out." Bree said.

Tasha nodded. "Well, I'm off to work. I'll see you guys later." We said our goodbye's and she was out the door. 

Chase walked up to me and kissed me softly. "Morning,"

"Morning," I finished my cereal and placed the empty bowl in the sink. 

"Alright, please tell me we're not going to just sit around the house on a Saturday?" Bree asked, standing up. She walked over to us and sat down on a stool. 

"Think of something to do and we won't be sitting around." Leo said, joining us in the kitchen. Since everyone was in the kitchen, Adam walked over to us so he wasn't alone in the living room.

"How about we-" Bree was cut off by my cell phone ringing.

I whipped it out and looked at the Caller I.D. It was my Aunt Ashley who lived in New York.

"Hey, Aunt Ashley." I greeted.

"Hey, kiddo. I have some good news."

"Really, what's up?"

"I'm in Mission Creek for business and I wanted to see you."

My eyes widened a little. "Oh, um, sure. When?"

"Is today alright. We can meet at the Diner by your house at around twelve." She knows I live with the Davenport's. 

"Okay, sounds good. I'll see you soon."

"Bye, Alex."

"Bye." I hung up and turned to my friends who were listening in on my conversation. BIg shocker there. Not. "Eavesdroppers." I said, smiling.

"You know we had to listen in on the conversation." Leo said and I playfully hit him. "So what did your Aunt want?"

"She's in Misison Creek for business matters and she wants to see me so I'm meeting her at the Diner at twelve." I explained. They nodded. 

 "What does she do?" Bree asked, referring to my Aunt's job.

"She's a travel agent." 

"Cool!" Adam beamed. Then he got a confused look on his face. "Yeah, I don't know what that is." We all laughed at his comment. 

"So, you still have a couple of hours to kill before you have to go." Leo said. "What should we do?"

I shrugged. "Movie?" Everyone nodded in agreement.

Leo popped in a horror movie, much to my dismay. I was cuddled up into Chase's side as he wrapped an arm around me. Whenever something really scary happened, I would jump and hide my face in Chase's chest. 

At the end of the movie, I couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief. "I hate horror movies!" I exclaimed. "Now I'm gonna be up all night."

"Don't be such a baby." Leo said. 

I rolled my eyes and glanced at the clock on my phone. "I have to go." I announced. 

After a quick round of goodbye's and a kiss from Chase, I was out the door. The Diner was only a twenty minute walk from the house and I didn't mind walking. It gave me time to think. Nothing important, but just random thoughts.

When I arrived at the Diner, I immediately spotted my Aunt sitting at one of the booths. 

"Hi, Aunt Ashley." I greeted, sitting across from her in the booth.

"Hey, Alex. How are you?" She smiled, showing her pearly whites. Her long brown hair was in a high ponytail and her blue eyes were sparkling with joy. 

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm great. So, should we order some lunch?"

"Sure," 

Once the waiter wrote down our orders, we made small talk until the food arrived. 

"So, how's it living with the Davenport's?" She asked.

I smiled. "It's good. I love living with them. They're definitely like my second family."

"I'm glad." 

When our food arrived, we ate in silence. After we finished our food, we didn't move because my Aunt had something to ask me. 

"What's up?" I asked.

"Alex," She placed her hand on top of mine. "I'm letting you decide for yourself when I ask you this question so don't have a panic attack, alright?" I nodded. "How would you feel about living with me in New York?"

I gaped at her. "Y-you can't be serious."

"I'm very serious, Alex. I know you love living here, but don't you want to get away from all the bad memories?"

I shook my head. "Aunt Ashley, I can't and won't leave."

"Just think about it. I leave tomorrow so call me when you've made your decision." She paid the bill and left, leaving me alone the Diner.

I was pretty much frozen in shock so I could barely comprehend anything. 

When I returned home, no one was in the living room so I assumed everyone was in the lab. My assumption was correct when I entered the lab and everyone was just hanging around.

"Hey, how was lunch with your Aunt?" Chase asked, pecking my lips. 

"Um, i-it was interesting." I stuttered. I claimed a seat by the cyber desk and put my head in my hands.

"Are you okay?" Leo asked. 

"My Aunt wants me to move to New York and live with her." I blurted out. I looked up to see my friends with shocked faces.

"What?!" They all exclaimed in unison. I just nodded. "You're not going, are you?" Chase asked. I could hear the hurt and sadness in his voice and it broke my heart. 

I shook my head. "I can't. I could never leave you guys." 

"So, what are you going to tell your Aunt?" Bree asked. 

"I'll tell her what I just told you guys. She could be mad at me for all I care, but I'm not leaving Mission Creek."

They all smiled and brought me into a group hug. 

I could never leave Mission Creek and I could never leave my family.

I know this chapter was short, but it was just a filler before I upload the first episode of the second season. Comment and vote!!!