Spike's Got Talent

I was so excited. The end of the year was coming, and that meant that we got our yearbooks. We were all in the main hallway going through our yearbooks. Bree and Owen were sitting on a bench, while the rest of us were standing. Well, Chase wasn't with us. Where was my boyfriend?

"Did you guys see the yearbook?" Chase asked, running up to us. Found him! "Everybody but me got a Most Likely Too. Even Leo!"

Leo's eyes widened and he smiled, grabbing Chase's yearbook. "What? Let me see that."

"Most likely to never get a most likely." Leo read. "I'm on the board!"

Chase frowned. "Well, that proves it. I'm completely invisible at this school."

"Chase, that's not true." Adam said. "If you were invisible, I wouldn't do this." Adam then punched Chase's shoulder, causing him to wince. That was a really hard punch. The oldest bionic then walked away.

"Chase, just because you weren't nominated doesn't mean you're invisible." Bree told him.

"Oh, really? Yeah?" Chase opened up the yearbook and flipped to a certain page. "What's this?" I looked at the page and frowned. He didn't have a school picture, it was just a question mark, and they even got his name wrong. "Chip Davenport. I'm a missed name question mark!" He slammed his yearbook shut.

I felt so bad for Chase. I didn't understand why people didn't pay more attention to him. He was funny, sweet, amazing, and I was lucky enough to call him my boyfriend.

Just as I was about to talk to Chase, Principal Perry walked out of the cafeteria. Great. "Listen up, snot buckets. Don't forget to sign up for the annual Mission Creek High Talent Show. Auditions are after school, and it will be judged by moi." She said. "Chances are that if I don't like you, you won't get through, and I don't like any of you, so...good luck!" She walked over to the wall and pinned up the sign-up sheet.

"Talent shows are wrong!" Owen exclaimed, standing up. "There are no winners and losers in creative expression."

Perry groaned. "Stick a paint brush in it, Emosabi." She walked away.

"I refuse to stand by while that woman crushes the artistic souls of our student body. I'm gonna go sketch my feelings." Owen said and walked away.

Bree looked in the direction he left and sighed. "He is so tortured." She turned to us. "Isn't it great?" And with that, she went in the direction of Owen.

"This talent show is the perfect opportunity for me to build up my fan base!" Leo exclaimed.

"Leo, you don't have a fan base." Chase deadpanned.

"I know. It's why I need to build one." He said, waving his hands is Chase's face. My boyfriend had to lean back a little.

"Well, that it was it would take." Chase said. He grabbed my hand, laced our fingers together, and pulled me away from Leo. My best friend followed us.

"No. I got a magic kit and I've been practicing specifically for the competition."

"Leo, magic kits are for little kids." I told him. "I mean, you had one when you were five."

Chase chuckled. "It is a bit lame, Leo."

"There is nothing lame about buying something off the internet to make friends." He moved passed us and walked up to two girls who were looking through a yearbook.

"This is gonna be interesting." I muttered.

"Hello ladies," Leo greeted, pulling out some cards. "Would you like to see a card trick?" Both girls nodded. Really? "This is your card." He said, holding up a card. He shoved it back in the deck and looked at the brunette girl. "Hey, what's in your hair?" He asked and then pulled out a card. "Uh, bam!" He showed us the card, and it was the same card. "See? Magic!"