Chapter 12: The One Direction Girlfriends Club!

As soon as we pile into the limo, Louis lets go of my hand. He shoots me a nasty look, but I turn away and take my seat next to Jennifer.

The boys joke around and laugh heartily, while Louis just sits still like a statue and stares out the window.

"What did Woody say to Buzz?" Liam asks Zayn, his eyes glistening with humor.

"I don't know..." Zayn says huskily.

"Why don't you BUZZ off?!" Liam laughs.

The boys chuckle lightly, and Jen rolls her eyes.

"I've got one," she announces.

"Go for it," Harry grins.

"Ok, so what did Tom say to Jerry when he was stuck in a mousetrap?" she asks.

Everyone shrugs and waits. "You're in a CATastrophe!" she laughs.

The rest of the boys just smile weakly at her, but Harry throws his head back and laughs really loudly. "That was really CATTY!" he says.

"That was lame on so many levels, Jen," I whisper.

"I love cats!" Harry exclaims excitedly.

"Really? Me too! I've got like three at home!" she replies, her eyes sparkling.

They both laugh and continue talking, and the rest of us start talking amongst one another.

"So Val, yer ready fer t'night?" Niall asks, stuffing his mouth with potato chips.

"I guess," I shrug.

The limo comes to a stop at Fishers Mansion, a really grand and fancy mansion near our house. There were security guards surrounding the entrance, and dozens of papparazzi vans parked outside.

As soon as we loaded out of the car, I faced the blinding flashes of camera light.

"Are you and Louis dating?"

"Valerie, are you the reason Elounor broke up?" Louis scoffed rudely at that one.

"Are you pregnant with Louis Tomlinson's baby?"

"Has he popped the question?"

"We heard you are having an affair with bandmate Niall Horan." I see Niall's face scrunch up at that question, and he's about to say something back, when a group of security guards grab our shoulders and escort us inside the large, shiny gates.

The party was abolsutely amazing.

I can see lots of elegant tables and chairs neatly arranged in rows, and massive tables lined with heaping amounts of food. It smelled wonderful.

Niall eyed it excitedly, and dragged Zayn off with him.

There were lanterns and beautiful candles lighting up the entire place. The stage was still being set up by groups of workers.

Many familiar celebrity faces and artists walked by me, dressed in designer wear.

"BOYS! OVER HERE!" We hear a booming voice signaling us over near the stage.

Simon Cowell, their manager, is standing tall, pausing his conversation with an earpiece to wave us over. He looks quite intimidating, with his combed back hair and the arched eyebrows.

The boys, along with Louis, shake his hand and do that little man hug thing. He looks over to me but doesn't smile.

"You must be Valerie Matthews. Finally...nice to meet you in person."

He gives me a restrained look and nods, and I try smiling back.

"Big smiles for the cameras boys. Big smiles!" he says, and then walks away, shouting into the earpiece.