Chapter 6: You're checking me out!

Val's POV

"Jen, you have to come with me," I plead.

"Val, you know I want to come, but I need to stay home with my brother," she says sadly.

"Please, Jennifer, I can't go without you!" I exclaim.

"And why not?" she asks amusingly. 

"Because......I don't want it to be awkward," I say.

Jennifer says nothing, so I continue to prove my point. "You know how it is between Lou and me."

"Yeah, I know..." she trails off.

"YES! So please come with me, please please please please please please," I beg, like a little kid.

"Okay okay!" she giggles. 

"Thank you so much! You won't regret this," I say happily.

"It is One Direction after all," she chirps. 

"Mhmm. Love you, bye," I say quickly, putting down the phone.

I glance at the clock. It's 6 o'clock. That leaves me one hour to get ready for Fiesta Bar.

After Marge draws me a bubble bath (what? I like to get pampered ok?), I soak myself in the foamy goodness. I push open the bathroom door and waddle out into my room, tightly wrapped up in a towel.

I let my hair spill from the little pink towel coiled around my head, and am about to lay out my outfit on the bed when the door swings open.

Louis.

He stands at the door paralyzed, staring at me with wide eyes.

I start shrieking really loudly, and grab ahold of my towel like my life depends on it. 

"AHHHHHHHH! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!"

He is snapped out of his daydream and his face turns to horror.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE F*CK!?" I scream, not knowing what else to do.

"Shhhhhhhh! Val don't shout," he says, trying to calm me down.

"GET OUT OR I'LL SCREAM RAPE!" I yell, backing up.

"SHHHH!" Louis says approaching me, "I just wanted to borrow your hair dryer."

I refuse to listen and grab onto my towel tighter.

"RAPE! HELP....RAPE!" I yell.

His eyes go really wide and I can see the panic written on his face.

Louis runs towards me and shoves his hand on my mouth, making my sounds muffled.

Ok, maybe I overreactied just a little too much.

"What's your problem, Valerie?" he asks angrily.

"You can't just come in here anytime, Louis! I was about to change!" 

He lets go off me and smirks, "So what?"

"Excuse me!?" I say frustratedly.

He laughs and starts looking around my room.

"You can't just scream rape, Val. I didn't even touch you," he says, laughing.

"That's not funny, get out!!!!!" I yell.

He stands there for a minute and scans me up and done. His eyes linger where they shouldn't have been for too long.

"I said get out, you pervert," I cry, pushing him out the door.

He just laughs and stumbles out the door. I shut it right in his face, and make sure to click the little lock button this time.

I walk back to my dresser and get out a dark purple tube top dress and slip it on. I have to say, it really fits my curves perfectly, even if it is a tad bit revealing. 

This might sound crazy, but in Louis's lastest pictures with Eleanor, she was wearing a somewhat similar kind of dress. I kind of just want to impress him. 

I finish my hair and makeup, and put on some matching wedges. 

Downstairs, Louis is waiting for me. He looks really handsome in his dark blue button up, leather jacket, and jeans. His hair is styled into its usual neat quiff.

"I've been waiting forever," he grumbles, "what took you--"

I bite my lips and meet his eyes. He stands still, his mouth slightly open.

"Sorry," I say.

"Huh?" he says, with a dreamy look on his face.

"I said sorry," I mumble.

"Wow..." His eyes trail down my body.

"What!?" I snap, secretly glad that he likes my dress.

"What!?" he snaps back.

"You were checking me out," I say angrily.

"No I wasn't," he said defensively, "to be honest, you look like a slut."

"Oh," I whisper, barely audible. I felt my heart shatter into a million little pieces.

"Whatever, lets get the boys and your friend and go. The faster this night is over, the better," he says monotonously, walking out the big front doors.

I clutched my purse closer to my side and followed him out.

We get into the long-stretch limo waiting outside, me putting a good one foot gap between us. Louis scrolls through his twitter with a bored look on his face.

I gaze out the window so I don't have to look at him. I don't know why, but what he said really hurt me.

We pick up Jen and the boys and were on our way to Fiesta Nightclub. 

"Is there a mirror in this limo?" Zayn questions, swiping his hands over his hair to fix it.

"I'm hungry," Niall pouts.

"You just had Nandos," Liam says, laughing.

"So what?" he replies innocently.

"How much more do you want?"

"ONE CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH OF NANDOS!!!" 

And the limosine ride pretty much went on like this. 

The vehicle comes to a stop and we all get out. The building is a really tall one, with flashing lights that reads Fiesta Bar and Nightclub. The bodyguards escort us inside, and I cling tight to Jen's arm.

"Jen, I've never been inside one of these."

She giggled, "Come on, Val. It'll be fun!"

"I'm freaking out..."

"Ehhh"

"You're supposed to help me! You're too busy flirting with Harry!"

"WHAT!? Umm, no I wasn't, " she smirks.

 "Mhmm. Do not leave my side tonight."

"Kay kay girly!"

Well here we go...