)( Chapter Thirty Four )(

"Come on Hime-chan! Kick his ass!" Titan bellowed as the crew had gathered to watch over one of Felicity's morning training sessions with Captain Kid.

"Whose side are you on?" Kid roared at his crew in annoyance.

"Hime-chan." Titan grinned. "She's the best cook."

Kid rolled his eyes as Felicity giggled at the crew. "Stop messing around." He grumbled as he turned to the fairy like girl, "Let's go." He motioned her forward.

Felicity looked nervously down at the knife in her hand. She was a little apprehensive about fighting Kid with a weapon. Though she knew he'd had years of combat training and real-life battle experience and she was simply a novice. It made her nervous to think about actually trying to hurt him.

"If you hesitate, you're dead." He growled as he appeared before her and swiped at her with his own knife.

Felicity let out a gasp and attempted to dodge. Her heart began to pound in her chest as she felt the tip of the blade graze the side of her neck causing a small thin line of blood to bubble up on her porcelain skin. Though Kid's intention wasn't to hurt her, he had a feeling the timid girl would never be able to truly face real combat unless she felt a sense of real danger. He had to shake her, to awaken the dormant fighting spirit within her. There were small fleeting instances where he saw it, a spark of fire within her, she had a warrior's spirit buried within her, she just needed a push to find it.

The petite girl slowly touched her fingers to her neck and looked at the thin streak of blood that appeared on her fingertips. This wasn't like her training with Law. Kid was serious. Her life was truly in danger. She took a moment to steady her breathing and try to plot out her next movements trying not to focus on how much better he was at this than her.

"CAPTAIN!" The crew snarled in rage as the fairy like girl stumbled away from him.

Kid lunged again, his steps were sure-footed, his swing was poised, strong and lethal. Felicity managed to deduce from his movements that after his wide swing he was going to go in for a quick strike. She ducked to avoid his swing and managed to turn her body slightly as he came back with a piercing strike, his arm brushed past her narrowly avoiding stabbing her. Kid's eyes widened, she'd read his movements. She caught his arm in hers and held the tip of her blade to his chest just above his heart.

Kid smirked at this, "You're getting better."

Felicity felt her cheeks burn at this, "Because you taught me..."

Someone cleared their throat from behind them causing the surrounding crew to gasp. Felicity released her hold on Kid's arm and turned around. Her sea prism stone eyes grew wide and the knife in her hand clattered to the deck of the ship as she spotted a familiar hard chiseled face and a pair of breathtaking steel grey eyes.

"LAW!" She sprinted toward him with tears in her eyes and dove into his open arms with a cry.

The cold calculative captain of the Heart Pirates caught the petite girl in his arms and held her tightly against him. She'd changed in the time they'd been apart. Though she was still petite, there was a hardness to her body now, she'd grown stronger in his absence and from what he'd witnessed moments ago, she learned how to fight.

"Are you okay? What happened? I was so worried!" Felicity cried as she pulled away from him and looked him over for injuries.

He caught her by the arm, holding her in place before reaching out with his free hand to trace his thumb over the thin line of blood on her neck. A small smirk wormed onto his lips as he felt her shiver beneath his touch. Though she had gotten much stronger, she was still weak to him. His steel gaze flicked in the direction of the disgruntled captain of the Kid Pirates.

"I thought you were keeping her safe?" Law tsked.

"She is safe." Kid glowered.

Law looked to the thin line of blood on his fingertips, her blood. His lips pulled into a frown. "Let's go."

"What? Now?" Felicity paled.

Law turned to her, she was being defiant. "Would you rather stay here, with them?"

Felicity bit her lip, "No, but I can't leave yet." She stood her ground, determination burned in her fey eyes.

"What was that, Miss Princess?" His dark voice sent a shiver down her spine.

"I can't leave yet." Felicity stood up a little straighter and held his intimidating gaze, she wasn't backing down.

"That so?" Law challenged her.

Felicity folded her arms across her chest and held her head up high, "I'm not leaving yet."

Law felt a spark of something within him. Her defiance intrigued him. The fire in her eyes piqued his interest. His princess had changed in the short time they'd spent apart. She'd grown stronger than before, physically and mentally. He wouldn't be able to bully her anymore. He smirked at this.

"You're my prisoner..."

Felicity hesitated at this, she had agreed to be his prisoner for the rest of her life. Her stomach churned unpleasantly as she spoke, "Then you'll have to take me by force."

Law shot a glare in Kid's direction at this as Kid smirked at the girl's bold words.

"She doesn't want to go with you." Kid scoffed.

"I didn't say that." Felicity shot at the red-haired captain. "I can't leave you all alone to deal with the admiral, it's my fault he found us."

"Admiral?" Law clenched his fists at his sides, "Eustass-ya do you not understand the promise you made. You were supposed to keep her safe not wave her around and get the attention of everyone!" He growled.

"She is safe!" Kid roared back, "And she's not a prisoner here."

"Stop it!" Felicity put herself between them before either of them could attack. She let out a gasp as Law caught her by the wrist and pulled her against him. "W-what are you do-?" Her mind began to feel somewhat hazy. Did he drug her somehow? Why would he do that.

"We're leaving." Law said simply.

"Law?" It felt like her world was spinning. She closed her eyes in an attempt to keep herself from getting sick and felt herself slip toward the deck of the ship. Strong arms encircled her and swept her off her feet, cradling her against their taut torso. Felicity felt herself drift into unconsciousness.

Video- "The Last Kiss" By AFI