Chapter 32: Ecstasy.

"Trey. Why don't we just use a big spell that rings up all the carriers and they all die?" I ask as I try to do these spells. He grabs me and we fall on the floor in the garnden. "One, you're not that strong, two that's impossible, and three, that's impossible." He kisses my mouth, and lays his head on my stomach. "Are you saying that I can't even if I tried?" "I'm saying-" his fingers walk like little legs up my thigh to my stomach. "You're not going to do anything that's gonna kill you." His finger goes in my belly button and I laugh. "Trey stop!" I giggle and wriggle around. He stops, and plays with my yoga pants. "Trey... What are you doing?" I say with closed eyes and a smile. "Anna... I want you." He starts kissing my stomach, and moving his hand down. "Trey, please...." I mumble out but I can feel myself getting an impulse where I shouldn't be getting one. I bite my lips and feel the back of my hand on my cheek. I want him, I need him. But I can't. Trey grabs my waist and we run pasts everything. The field. Ball room. Living room, dining room, until we find a guest room. I push him on the bed, and jump atop of him ripping his shirt off and kissing his chest. His facial expression is priceless, and I stop, giggling at the fact I went from a scary cat to a fierce, demanding beast. He flips me so he's on top and pulls down my yoga pants. I can't believe I'm about to do this! Trey tries to lift up my shirt, but I blush hard and pull it back down. "Anna-" "I'm embarrassed." He smiles to the side and kisses my stomach and slowly bites down my panties. Everything goes in slow motion, when he comes back up for a kiss, and that's when a sharp pain is hit, and a tear falls from my eye. "Just breathe in and out." He tells me whispering in my ear, as he keeps going. I don't understand why it hurts. My father did this before? It hurts the most when he goes deep, and stops. The pain goes away, and it's just relief. I wipe my tear and look at him. Trey uses his finger to touch down there and he shows me blood. "I was a virgin this whole time?" He smiles and kisses me again. Trey starts going again, and instead of pain it's ... Indescribable! My hips move with him and he kisses my neck in the process. It's not too long before I scream in ecstasy, and he smiles against my neck. He keeps going and I can't take it any longer! My legs start shaking, and it's super ticklish. I start backing up and moving away but he keeps going, and eventually I wrap my arms around his neck and scream again. He stops, and the bed is soaking wet. I look down and cover my eyes with my hands. "I'm such a bad person." I whimper. "No, not at all." He smiles kissing my neck again, and removing himself from inside me. "You're the most tightest/wettest/erotic/beautiful girl I've ever met. You changed me Anna. Despite the fact ill always be a horny guy, ill never look at another girl the same with out thinking of you." Trey pulls my panties up my legs, and secures them to my waist. I smile, and lean back. "I really need to shower." "You shower, ill clean up." Trey kisses me, and pushes me off the bed. I scowl and head to the shower. Putting the water on ice cold I leap in, and pour all types of soap on my body. Especially scrubbing down there. Everywhere. I twist the knob to scolding hot, and scrub my body. I wonder what Gleek is doing... Probably killing someone, or ordering a guard around. I can't believe he wasn't always like this. I thought he was born a devil. But I guess everyone has some type of heart. Trey. Oh trey. He's so beautiful, and breath taking. I never said I love you to a guy before. Maybe tomorrow... Ill tell him how I feel? What if he slams the door and shuts me out? Gah! Please Trey. Just say you love me too.