Chapter Eleven: Am I Going?

When I wake, Amy is in my face.

"Rise and shine beautiful it's time for school."

And the next minute she's gone. Where could she have possibly gone? I get up, and hop in the shower. I just sit, and feel the moment.

--DAY DREAM--

"Anna." He whispers.

I start washing my stomach and close my eyes.

"Ann-a." He sings.

I bite my bottom lip and my head shoots up. I wash even lower from my stomach.

"Anna.... " lips kiss my neck and I start feeling the moment. A bit too much.

I turn around and kiss the anonymous person, and we back into the shower wall. He throws my legs around his waist, and I open my eyes to see yellow piercing eyes.

"Anna, please don't be scared." His teeth sink into my neck and...."

--REALITY-

"Get out before you use up all the hot water!" My mother yells. I'm not on a wall, or feeling the moment with trey in the shower. I wish I wasn't like this.

I get dressed then head out for school. The sun is at it's highest, and I smile looking down to say hello.

At the bus stop everyone is here except for Amy and Trey. But before the bus pulls up, they randomly appear from the blue behind the big crowd to mirage with us all. I take my usual seat behind the bus driver, but before I can really sit down, Trey grabs my arms and starts pulling me down the isle. Every seat we pass makes my stomach do backflips. Notice how I made it plural.

He pushes me inside a seat and I scoot as close to the window as possible.

"Anna. Why are you so scared?"

"I'm not scared." I say faintly crossing my arms and glaring out the window.

"Hey Trey, wanna sit with me? She must of been the only girl left to sit with." Brittany says on the ride.

"No, I'm okay."

"You sure? Because... I can always do more than just stare out the window." She says in a melody smiling to the side and moving her hand in a, giving-a-handy type of matter.

"Ugh, im good. You should ask Billy, he looks pretty interested."Trey says pointing at the boy two seats away from her staring at her.

"What's so good about her anyway? I have more looks, cuter attitude, and I'm good in bed." She crosses her arm, causing her breast to pop out.

He doesn't even answer he turns my way, and leans all the way on me.

"Make some room gosh."

"Trey, you have all the room!" I say laughing and trying to push him off of me.

"I'll get up under one condition."

"What?"

He uses his hand to motion for me to lean in closer. And I do. He motions for closer, until his lips are right next to my ear.

"Go to the homecoming with me."

My heart skips a beat, and I sink into my seat. His facial expression is smiling to the side and he snuggles his head on my stomach.

"Yes? I didn't hear you say anything."

"I-I-I."

"Hey, Trey, enough flirting with MY friend !" Any says two seats away.

"Ah, calm down Amy I'm just asking her to-" from the blue Amy gives him a strange look, and they both just stop talking.