Chapter Thirt-Teen: first kiss

I wake up, and Trey is gone. I walk downstairs and rub my eyes, when I think, and sure enough, I was right, my mother is passed out on the table with alcohol all over. I roll my eyes, and go upstairs to prepare for my shower. I'm just going to stay home tonight. I start my shower, and put my hair in a pony tail. The steam fogs up my mirror and get in. The hit water pressures down on me, and there's a figure behind the curtain. I stick my head out and see nothing. Maybe I'm just seeing things. I start washing up again, and I feel someone behind me, but no ones there. I wash up, and get out the shower covering myself with a towel. Drying off I leave my bathroom and put on my pajamas.

The rest of the day I just watch horror flix, and eat popcorn. I pick up my cell phone and read stories that involve killing. I drop my phone, and watch the movie again. Ironically, in one of the sex scenes, my phone vibrates. It vibrates on my pussy. I jump up, and crawl on my bed cradling myself. It scared me half to death. I wasn't ready for any feeling around there. I hear someone laugh, and I look at my window to see a laughing Trey. I blush super hard, and run to my wardrobe looking for some pajama pants. The window opens, and Trey is now next to me. "You don't have to put on pants. I think you look attractive." I blush even harder and scavenger for pants. "Come on... Don't do that. Please?" "Why don't you want me to put on pants? We're not having sex." He crosses his arms and grins. "True, but I just want you to be comfortable around me." I look at him, and close my drawer slowly. Walking back to my movie placing my phone far away from me.

I put on a comedy, and I giggle to myself, but Trey seems to not laugh at all. I put a blanket on the floor, and if kind of looks like a pallet. It's where we're sitting to watch the comedy. One part comes when someone dies, and he laughs. I look at him then look back at the tv eating popcorn. "Aw come on that wasn't funny?" "Not one bit." I say throwing back a popcorn. He knocks me over and lays atop of me tickling me and I laugh so hard trying to push him off of me. I stop laughing when I realize he's between my legs and my legs are just wrapped around him like I'm holding on for dear life. I get serious and push him away from me. Cradling back on my bed hugging my knees to myself. "You okay?" "You knew what you were doing!" I say about to cry. Images of my father on top of me start flashing before my eyes. "I won't let you touch me anymore! I hate you! You ruined my life! That sick bitch bull shit of a mother knew all about it too!" I hear the wood creek and Trey holds me close to his chest an I start frantically wriggling and hitting him. "Let me go dad! I hate you!" "Anna it's me! Trey!" I open my eyes and see his yellow eyes look deep in mine. I start crying in his chest thinking about it all. No one even cared they just saw. Like it was entertaining.

"Anna..." Trey strokes my hair down, and kisses my head. "I'm here for you. I won't let anyone hurt you. Ever again. Got it?" He makes me look at him, and I start cry talking. "Trey will you protect me?" "With my life." I push my head back into his chest and cry. I let all my misery that's been held up inside of me out. I don't stop crying for a while, and Trey finally says something. "Anna..." My answer, is met crying come to a stop. "Have you ever even kissed a boy?" I shake my head and he grabs my face looking at me. Those yellow eyes and sharp teeth make me feel like I'm not alone. His fingers hold my chin, and he whispers. "Close your eyes." His lips press onto mine, and I let a tear fall from my eye. When his lips move from mine I thought he would stop, but they press on mine again. My eyes open, and I see his yellow eyes looking at me. I giggle against his lips, and he laughs. His lips focus on my bottom lip, and I feel weird. I feel not the same. His teeth lightly nibbles on my lip and he lets my mouth go. "That's. beginners kiss." He says with a grin and he licks his lips. "I want to take you out to dinner." "What?" "We'll according to the calendar in your kitchen, you'll be 17 in 24 hours." I blush, and he kisses my cheek. "Anna I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I blush super hard, and look, away but he grabs my face and looks at me again. "You can't escape the question." "Yes! Yes, I'll date you. But you have to have full commitment. No walking around with those cool kids." "Trust me Hun. Be with me you're always a cool kid." He winks and he's gone out the window and in his room just like that.