Chapter Four

We already have shippers (LOL) We have Zeus shippers @Hxtia made a ship name it's called... #ZeuMia oh Lord you guys... Who can make the Ryder ship name?

Sorry for keeping you waiting, it was the month of Ramadan so we had to fast and do religious things and school started, anyway hope you enjoy:

@KittyCrackers @readingchocolate

Chapter Four:

Oh no! This can't be happening. In just a matter of hours, my life flips upside down only because of a stupid, sexy, dark haired, jerk face, Ryder freaking Hunter!

Ugh!

I hate him but secretly love, I mean, like him.

And all at once, I feel the immense heartbreak, making tears come to my eyes.

My mate, rejected me?

My soul mate, the one who's suppose to care for me and love me unconditionally, rejected me? >.<

No! D:

"W-w-why?" I cry out.

His deep, sexy, blue eyes stare into my own beautiful unique grey irises, as he smirks and replies, "because you're not as cool, popular, or pretty as Brittany. You're not even cool or pretty. And for that, I reject you."

"Ugh! I hate you!" I scream at him, with tears rushing down my face. My voice sounds high-pitched and weird because I'm crying.

Suddenly, Mom and Ryder's mother, Anne, enter my room, frantically glancing around.

When they notice my tear stained face, Anne glances at Ryder angrily. "Ryder, what is the meaning of this?"

"Oh hey Mom. It turns out Mia's my mate so I rejected her." He shrugs.

Mother and Anne gasp simultaneously.

"Why?" Anne cries out.

"Because DUH I'm like perfect! I like to sleep around with girls, especially blonde bimbos like Brittany. I don't want an ugly mate who's a loser. I want to pick my own mate, plus I'm the Alpha," Ryder explains smugly making my heart break each second, but I can't help but notice how beautiful he looks and how HAWT his lips look while talking.

Anne nods understandingly and replies, "Ooooh of course! Okay honey, my perfectly flawless son!"

Ryder smirks in response.

Mom doesn't do anything.

They then leave, and I end up kicking my mother out of my room because duh, it's totally my house!

Bursting into tears, I then proceed to cry my eyes out into my pillow, until they're swollen and red. I run to the bathroom and wash my face with cold water and end up skipping dinner.

I am completely and utterly heartbroken. I shouldn't have let myself fall in love with Ryder freaking Hunter. His stupid smirk. His stupid face. His stupid hair. His stupid everything even though he's super duper gorgeous!

Even though I just met him this morning, he came and stole my heart faster than Zeus! The mere thought of Ryder and his rejection, sends a shooting pain to my chest breaking my heart even MORE!

"Mia, honey can I come in?" Mom asks.

Sniffling, I reply, "no!"

But she barges in anyway and says encouragingly, "don't worry Mia! You'll find another hot guy to drool all over."

"I doubt it mom," I reply sadly, wiping off a stray tear from my smooth, flawless glowing skin.

"Nonsense! You look beautiful like your father."

"Exactly! I'm fat and ugly, I mean look at my smooth skin and thick, pretty hair! Ugh," I mutter but then the doorbell rings and Mom goes to answer it.

"Mia! It's your besties!" In come Jaxon and Kate.

"We heard about your crisis! IT'S TOTES OKAY MIA! WE GOT BEN AND JERRY'S!" Kate yells, grabbing me in a bear hug. It's normal that my best friends know about the rejection even though it happened like ten minutes ago in my house and no one told them.

"And some chick flick movies too," Jaxon adds.

"HE'S NOT WORTH IT MIA! YOU'VE GOT US!"

"Thanks guys," I say tearing up. We all sit on my bed and watch Twilight while eating ice cream,. Kate and I drool over Taylor Lautner. HES SO HAWT! While every time I comment about Taylor Lautner's hotness, Jaxon gets even angrier! I wonder why...

"Remember Mia, don't waste your time over such a jerk. You deserve someone better. " Jaxon presses on. "Someone who's close to you... Someone who's nice to you..." He then glances at me pointedly. "Someone who cares about you," he finishes. And then sighs dramatically while giving me a small hug leaving a weird, churning feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I feel like Jaxon is hiding something from me.

Oh well. What would I know. I'm a naive innocent girl who secretly daydreams about hot sexy men, meaning Ryder freaking Hunter.

Jaxon and Mia end up staying for the night, and my mom is completely okay with it because duh, my mom doesn't care if my guy best friend sleeps in the same room as me.

But even with their support, my heart is still breaking! I don't know what to do!

The next day is very embarrassing. When we go to the pack meeting, my pack starts abusing me as always.

When I go up to Brittany, (yes she's a werewolf too!) she gives me a pitying stare, which is totally abuse!

The other perfectly looking girls also come up to me with sad expressions saying sorry, which makes me hate them more. They're totally being mean. And when they try to give me a hug, I flinch away from their physical abuse. Hugging is the worst form that they've done to me. My pack is awful!

And that's when an idea starts forming in my head.

I discuss my amazing idea to my mom who agrees to it even though it's on such a short notice and I discuss it with my besties.

Kate is as encouraging as always. She doesn't call the idea stupid like how a normal friend should, she agrees instead.

Jaxon however is a different story.

"You want to go to an all girls boarding school for a year? You can't just leave us, you can't just leave me!" He protests.

Since I'm super naive, I don't understand what he means about, 'you can't just leave me', statement.

"Don't let that stupid, good-for-nothing, ugly alpha break your heart and make you go to an all girls boarding school."

I flinch when Jaxon insults Ryder. He can't just insult my mate! Even though Ryder bluntly rejected and insulted me in front of my mother and is rude and a bad boy sexy jerk, he can't just insult him!

"Well too bad. Because I want to prove to my super hot, and I mean hotter than Zeus, ex-mate who rejected me that I can be hot and confident. And to do that, I have to go to an all girls boarding school."

And before I knew it, I was packed and ready to go, only a few weeks into school. I was shifting all the way into the country, away from my homely little town, away from my family, away from my friends, and away from Ryder freaking Hunter.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Remember to vote and comment and maybe share :) Thanks for reading!