Chapter||Fifteen

Not Edited**

Skyler's

"Wait, why don't we go for a run, Jasmine?, I haven't seen your Wolf yet" I ask keeping my gaze on her. In the inside I desperately wanted her to be the wolf, but I still I haven't picked up the scent from her.

Alpha Hayden squinted his eyes, and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Ahh, Sorry Skyler but I'm exhausted, maybe next time?" She says as she turns around. I stay stuck in my spot in disbelief, so she WAS guilty. Although I hadn't picked up the scent from earlier. She did have grey eyes and if she just shifted, I bet that it was her. Alpha Hayden and I watch as her head blends with the rest of the pack members in the distance.

"Okay...., Let's go to the pack house, we'll ask the others to shift." Alpha Hayden suggests as he looks around for someone in the distance.

" Okay, And Alpha Hayden?...-" I start as I look up at him. "Thank you for helping me"

" No problem, but Where's your mate?" He asks curiously as I put my hands inside my pocket.

"He's human, doesn't know about werewolves but I did show him my wolf, just Incase, there were any problems in the future" I smile tightly, fidgeting with the hem of my pocket.

"I respect that, but you should invite him over so we could meet him and you better mark him quickly." He continues, as we both gaze at the sunset.

" Yeah well, I don't want to scare him, I'm taking my time" I reply, while we both walk into the pack house.

" So remind me again, why you need them to shift?" He asks just before opening the door.

" I was out with my mate when the wolf decided to growl and show itself right in front of us, as if it was making a point" I continue.

"They we're threatening you? mmm, let's go in"  he says as we walk into the pack house. I scan the pack members, and sniff the Air.

The scent was lingering around here, no longer three minutes ago. They were here?, how come I didn't smell it off Jasmine?

"Okay everyone, Stay where you are, I need you all to shift for a moment" Alpha Hayden announces to his pack members.

Some of them looked worried and some were annoyed. The scent was faint and the wolf I was looking for was definitely not here.

Just as everyone was about to strip and shift, I put a hand on Alpha Hayden's shoulder stopping him.

" They don't have to shift, I have a feeling the wolf isn't here" I tell him, all the teenagers and elders eye me for a couple seconds and wait for Alpha Hayden's command.

"Alright, please proceed to doing what you were doing, sorry for the interruption" he announces at everyone, once again. I take a deep breath in exhaustion.

In the corner of my eyes, just as everyone was about to continue to do their chores. Anastasia, comes waltzing into the living room with a smirk.

I eye her for a couple seconds but she completely ignores me as she walks through the front door and exits the pack house.

"Well, thanks for helping, I guess I'll let you know if I ever see the wolf again." I smile at Alpha Hayden and he nods back.

" No worries, and please come to me immediately, I'll punish them for what their issue is" I nod in and we part our ways. I guess finding that werewolf was a fail, but I wasn't giving up.

I make my way upstairs to the third floor because, I was exhausted and it was such a long day. When I left Alexander in the janitor's closet, I made my way to training field. I spent hours training with my friends and Alpha Lucas.