Chapter||Thirteen

ALEXANDER POV**

"Are you okay?" Liam asks, I hadn't noticed I dozed off. I was thinking about her, her brown long hair, Captivating blue eyes and the way her eyes light up when she sees me.

And The kiss. I mentally groan at the memory of yesterday afternoon, the way her lips moved on mine. Her smooth skin felt like heaven when I cupped her cheeks as she kissed me with her Soft lips.

"Dude, you're blushing, no way! Who's the girl?" He asks arching his brows. I gazed behind him and my breath hitched in my throat. My heart started beating very fast at the site of her.

There she was talking with her friends as they strolled down the hallways of the school. I was stuck where I was standing, I was captivated by her. As if knowing my eyes were on her, her eyes flickered my way.

I couldn't stand there starring at her, her blue eyes were intimidating, No, She was intimidating. Without uttering a word to Liam, I ran the opposite direction. I didn't want her to see me, somehow I couldn't get her out of my mind. It was as if she was craved into my heart.

"Hey, man Where are you going?" Liam hissed at me as I tried to make a run to my first class. He eventually gave up, thinking I wasn't in the mood to talk and ran to his own class, I tried slowing my breathing as I made it to my first class.

She's not even human, even though i only saw her in her wolf form for about five seconds. I was still uncomfortable with the whole thing, one thing I knew was I wasn't afraid of her.

Art ...

I had that class with her !

Before I can even make it to the corner of our Art class, someone yanked me by my arms as they quickly dragged me into a closet and locked it.

What the hell?

"Are you Hiding from me?" She asks, Her breath fanning my skin as she looked up into my eyes. Realizing she was a bit shorter then me, I smirked.

I'm so not myself whenever I'm around her!

"Or possibly ignoring me, my love?" She whispers into my ear. I can feel a tingling sensation go down my neck, I almost shivered under tough. Noticing I still haven't answered her question, I sigh. I tried to ignore the way she said,

My love ,

What is this girl trying to do to me ?, For Gods sake she wasn't even human.

"No, I just-" she cuts me off as she brings her fingers to my lips. That little movement alone made my heart pump more blood, then ever. she brings her ear to the janitors closet and listens to the other side.

"Sorry, I thought they were coming this way, go on" she says as she pulls me closer.

" I get nervous around you and there's this thing that's pulling me to you, literally, and I've been restless since yesterday" I reply to her as she watches me, her blue eyes never leaving mine.

" Good, it's working" she says as she smiles brightly at me.

" What's working?" I whisper to her just as the first bell rings indicating the first class is starting. She looks down on my hands, she gently grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers.

" I know you probably have no clue about werewolves but the mate bond is working, I'm surprised it usually takes five months for humans to feel it"

"Mate bond? What?, I'm sorry but I'm heading to class" I couldn't stand there and hear some weird stuff come out of her mouth. What in the world is a mate bond? I saw an emotion flicker through her eyes for a second but it was gone immediately.

Hurt? Possibly.

"Wait, do you want to come over to my house? And I'll explain to you, the reason why you're so important to me" she says with hope evident in her eyes.

Her house?, did she possibly live in a cave?

I wouldn't even be surprised even she had a whole house under a cave. I was still finding it unbelievable, other living, other then humans?

" I can't, I'm taking my sister out for ice cream" I had promised Anna this morning that when I come back from school, I'd take her out for some ice cream.

"Oh" she nodded in the dark, I didn't want to make her sad but now she was looking defeated.

" You can come if you want ?" I tell her, her eyes instantly lit up. Why did it make me happy to see her happy?

I can only blame it on the bond she was talking about, Looks like she knew more then I did.

" Great, thanks for letting me in" she happily replies as she gives me a hug. Her face goes into crook of my neck and I tense. What if she bit my neck? Wait no, vampires did that.

A shiver ran down my spine. She smelt heavenly and she felt really good in my arms. We were like that for a few seconds before pulling apart. She smiled, as if she needed that to continue her day.

"Alright, you go out first" she says.

I nod and get out of the closet, I immediately walk to Our Art class. I thought she'd walk behind me and enter the class but she didn't show up.

In fact, I hadn't seen any of her for the rest of the day. Did I do something wrong? did she get upset when I declined her offer to go to her house ?

~*~*~*~*~

I groaned in fake annoyance as Anna pushed me off my bed, I had promised her Ice cream after my nap.

" Get up, Alex!, come!" I smiled at her, slowly getting up from the floor. I engulf her tiny body in a tight hug and kiss her in the forehead.

" Did you do your homework?" I ask, her curly blonde hair bounced everywhere as she nodded her head yes.

" Good, go grab your shoes" I tell her as she runs to her bedroom one last time and walks down the stairs. I smile, I've told her to always walk down the stairs, running was going to get her hurt.

I walk to the bathroom, quickly brush my teeth and wash my face. I walk down the steps to downstairs as Anna waits for me excitedly near the door. As I'm about to grab my shoes, we hear a knock at the door. Anna looks at me curiously as she walks behind me.

Looking out of the window, there stood Skyler , smiling sweetly. I quickly open the door for her, I wonder where she went after our encounter this morning.

" Hey Anna" she says cheerfully.

" Skyler?, are you coming wif us?" Anna ask innocently, as Skyler gives her a hug.

"Yes she is, let's go now" I reply as I glance over at Skyler.

I quickly put my shoes on and grab Anna's delicate hands as we walk out of the door together.

__________________
Not edited!, so bare with me.

I already wrote chapter fourteen but it needs some tweaking

-Mona