Chapter||Fourteen

SKYLER'S POV*

"I'll take chocolate with sprinkles,..thank you" I say as we get our ice cream from the ice cream store. I was the last to decide which Ice cream I wanted.

" Yay!, you got chocolate like me!" Anna Jumps up and down happily. I wink her way as we head out of the store. All of sudden I had an uneasy feeling, like we were being watched.

By another fellow werewolf.. I made sure to remember their scent. Nonetheless I grabbed Anna's tiny hands and licked my ice cream.

Anna was such an adorable and intelligent child, I couldn't stop conversing with her. Alexander would just watch us from the corner of his eyes as we talked about cute dogs.

"WOW, Look at that doggy, he's so Big!" She exclaims as My mate and I glance at which dog she was talking about.

Shit!!, what the fuck!

I immediately bring Anna behind me, that was no Dog, it was one of Alpha Hayden's members I can tell.

Who was that? Stupid enough to expose themselves in broad daylight.

" Anna come, Skyler, we aren't in danger are we?" Alexander asks, he picked up Anna and stood beside me.

" Stay behind me, I don't know them so I'm not sure if they'd hurt you" I reply back. The Wolf's grey eyes Hovered between Alexander and I.

Okay, this wolf has some serious issues with me.

I walk slowly to the wolf as I snarl and growl for them to stay away. Without a second thought, the wolf runs into the woods, but after clicking its sharp canines at me.

This wolf did have issues with me.

I can hear the quick heartbeat of my mate and Anna, I mentally groaned.

" I'm SO sorry, that will never happen again" I smile at him, he doesn't smile back but starts walking the other direction. Alpha Hayden's pack member is going to pay!

He was going home, without me.

" Can I at least take you guys home, I really want you to get home safely." But he declines my offer with a shake of his head.

Was he possibly mad at me?, of course, that wolf could've scared his little sister.

"I'm not taking no for an answer, come, Anna wanna a picky back ride?" I ask her with smile, she immediately nods her head yes and gets off Alexander. She comes running to me and I crutch down and wait for her to get on.

She hops on my back and I get up, giving Alexander a toothy grin. I nod my head towards the direction we're supposed to go.

He huffs and follows us nonetheless, we walk to his house in silence but Anna was the only one talking with both of us. After ten minutes of walking to his house, we finally arrive at his doorsteps.

" I had so much fun!" Anna says.

" You did?, so did I" I tell her as Alexander just gazes at me from the corner of his eyes.

" Well, I better take care of some business" I immediately see Alexander flinch at the word business.

I give Anna a goodbye hug and walk closer to my mate, while holding our gazes on each other. I wrap my arms around his waist and whisper into his ear.

" Don't worry when I say business, I'm not going to kill anyone"

He hesitantly hugs me back, slowly wrapping his around me. His scent almost putting me into a daze, God he smelt so Good.

I pull back from him and take a step back, I wave at them as I watch them enter their house. I make sure they enter their home and quickly make my way to the forest. I take my clothes off, and Immediately begin to shift into my wolf. I grab my clothes from the ground with my teeth and begin chasing after that wolf.

I ran and ran as my paws it the ground faster I was close but the scent soon mixed with every other Werewolf. I sniffed around some more and I caught the scent again!, it led me to the pack grounds, and finally into the pack house. I smirked as I shifted back into my human form. I quickly put my clothes on and made my way into the pack house.

"Where were you?" Ryan asks as I enter the through the door, I glance at him and also see Laila next to him waiting for me to answer.

I started sniffing the air again but I didn't have any luck, they already ran out of the pack house from the pack door.

"I was with someone, and I'm looking for someone right know, I need to talk to Alpha Hayden." I let out a sigh of exhaustion. They look at me weirdly, looking at their even confused faces made me want to go see Alpha Hayden more.

" Forget it, I'll be right back, I'm going to him right now" I tell them as I climb the stairs to his office. I take a deep breath as I knock on his door twice.

Come in

With permission I enter his office, sitting there were three other Alpha's from far away packs. I nod at them in a respectful way, the Alpha with the Blonde hair was staring at me, almost sending glares me way.

I must've interrupted him when it was his turn to talk!, oops?¿

" Alpha Skyler, come on in, what can I help you with?" Alpha Hayden asks, I glance at the other Alpha's in the room.

"I need help identifying a wolf from your pack who seems to be having issues with me" I tell him immediately, I wasn't going to sugarcoat or anything.

" I may or may not kill them next time if I see them again near my mate" I tell him, he growled at me, I knew why.

I threaten his pack member, the other Alpha's snickered at what I said.

" There is nothing funny or amusing about this situation, Alpha Skyler, I don't like the threats you're making against my pack member, however I'll help you find them." He says. I nod in a respectful way as he continues.

"Do you know how their wolf looks like ?"

" Yes, Tan fur with grey eyes" I tell him, he nods and slowly gets up from his seat. He motions for me to follow him out of the door.

We walk all the way to the training grounds, he calls out names as I wait patiently for that one wolf.

" Yes Alpha?" A boy about fifteen years old, walks first in front of the rest who were called.

" I need you to shift, all of you," in came yes Alpha Soon all of them shifted, they all had tan fur but not with grey eyes.

Green eyes, brown eyes, blue eyes, hazel eyes but not a single one with grey eyes. All of these were pups, the wolf I saw when I was with Alexander was a bit bigger then them.

"Hey Daddy" someone says from beside us, we all turn to our left, it was just Jasmine. She eyed everyone and quickly glanced at me.

My hands became sweaty as I scanned her Grey eyes, her eyes lit with amusement. She smirked and continued to talk with her Father.

I eyed her suspiciously as I too smirked.

_________________________

Not Edited :( I don't have WiFi I'm using my Data to upload this.

Vote & comment!!