Chapter||Eight

SKYLER'S POV*

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I kept my eyes on my mate the Whole time, during the first period and second. Now, I was in AP calculus and I have this class with Ava and Ryan. I stood beside the door as I waited for my friend's to come. I was also slowly wishing my mate to have this class with me but as I saw Ryan and Ava walk towards me. I noticed, most of the students were already seated and waiting on the teacher.

"Hey, did the class start?" Ryan eyed me from the corner of his eyes. I shook my head and they began to enter the class. I glanced behind me one more time before I entering AP calculus.

We were twenty minutes into the class before my mate rushed through the doors and immediately took his seat. I noticed how his eye was bruised very badly and he was bleeding from his bottom lips. My eyes zoomed into my mate's Appearance, and all I saw was red. I was definitely going to kill whoever did that to him. My eyes flickered to tip of my finger nails and I could already see my claws breaking through.

Who, Hurt him ?!!!

My wolf was completely angered and now looking to kill. I tried to keep my breath steady but I glanced over at Ryan and Ava as my eyes Glowed. My mate glanced back weakly as he looked afraid.

" Skyler you're shifting!, STOP!" Ava whispered to me. I put my fingers into a fist and quickly stormed out of the classroom as the teacher and my friends shouted behind me. I quickly found the back exist of the school. Right as the chill wind of Late September hit me, I shifted into my wolf. I needed a run, when I calm myself and my wolf, then I'll definitely find who did that to him.

I ran and ran I probably reached the borders of Canada. I started tuning in circles and growling so loudly. My poor mate couldn't even defend himself. I eventually got tired and decided to go back, just as I was, I saw something speed through the forest. It stopped right in front of me in the dark trees and bushes. I immediately gagged at the most horrible smell, I've ever smelled. I was close to throwing up as I slowly looked back up at two clear, green pools. I knew deep down it was no God damn wolf, I had to get back Before I got myself in more trouble. It could've attacked me but it didn't.

Why? I don't know but I ran as fast as my paws could take me. Back to the pack territory.

About an hour later I was back in the hallways of river-dale high. It was now lunch and every student was lined up to get their food. I slowly opened the cafeteria doors as I walked to my friend's table. They all look horrified and worried. In the corner of my eyes, I noticed a blonde sitting on My seat. I always sat between Ryan and Ava no matter where we were. I was definitely confused because this table was not for her. I knew this she wolf was the same one kissing up to my mate.

" tsk tsk, you're sitting in my seat" I glanced at her, with a smirk. She rolled her and muttered something like nah I'm sitting here, bitch

She really had the audacity to talk back to me, did she not know I was soon to be an Alpha and she had to respect me.

" That's not how to talk to an Alpha , is it now , she-wolf" I replied back to her as I glanced back at Hunter. He was whispering to her to get off and even offering his lap to sit on.

" You're technically not my future Alpha, so I really don't have to listen to you" I scoffed as I was definitely going to have to talk with Alpha Hayden about this bitch and disrespect.

I gazed back at Hunter and laughed as I looked back at her.

" GET. THE. HELL., OFF MY SEAT, NOW" I demanded, she knew she couldn't defeat my alpha tone as she quickly showed submission. She stormed out the cafeteria as soon as she got up.

" Aughh, took long enough" Laila Norman clapped as she looked at the audience in the cafeteria. Students were obviously shook, at the Fact I made her get up. Oh so the princess, ran this school.

" Why did you storm off?" Ava asked as she put grapes into her mouth. Hunter, Ryan, and Laila were all listening very curious. Where was jasmine?, I hadn't seen her today at all. I took a deep breath and gazed at my mate who was a couple tables down from ours.

" Something happened to my mate, and I just had to cool off. Anyways I went all the way up to the borders of Canada and it looked so different. I saw a pair of green eyes looking at me when I decided to run back" I grabbed one of the fruits on the table.

" What was different? And when are we going to meet your human mate?, why are you hiding him from us" Ryan spoke concerned, I glanced between Laila and him.

" My mate seems to dislike me, so I wouldn't introduce you until he's ready." I Quietly respond. I am really hungry and I'm definitely planing to eat a whole cow when I get to the pack house.

" On the other hand, The trees looked a bit unnourished, like they got sucked the life out of them." Hunter and Ava looked like they were deep into their thoughts as I grabbed an apple and continued to tell what I saw.

" The Thing I saw was definitely no werewolf, it was very fast and it reeked of pure evil and garbage." I say as I chew in between every word.

" Wait it smelled?" Hunter quickly asked as if he connected the dots

" Yes, and I tried so hard not to throw up"

" Are you sure, it wasn't a rogue?" Laila questions as she crosses her legs.

" I'm 100% sure it wasn't" I reply as I look deep into my mate's blue orbs.

_______________________________

I edited a couple chapters but not all of them. Anyways

Comment

Vote

And share 💓

-Mona x