Chapter||Twelve

SKYLER'S POV**
Not Edited*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After struggling to get out of his house, I managed to run to the pack. I can still feel the lingering of his lips on mine, it sent a shiver down my spine.

I wonder what the other emergency was...

I quickly get in my car and drive to the pack house. My mate was on my mind the whole time, and I was fully focused on making him mine now.

You can call me selfish but he was chosen for me and me alone. It was 6:26 pm by the time I arrived at the pack house. All the pack members were now outside conversing with each other.

I quickly get out of my car and walk to the pack house. In the corner of my eyes I see Ava and Hunter waiting for me.

"Hey, What was the emergency?" I ask Ava slowly. I hope it isn't anything too serious.

"My father wants to speak with us, he's waiting in his office right now " I slowly nod at Hunter and then we make our way to Alpha Hayden's office. Hunter nocks on the door two times and we immediately hear a come on in.

"Sit sit, we got important information from the castle." Alpha Hayden announces. Just as I was about to reply to him, a woman came in through the door. I instantly knew this was the Luna, she was a beautiful red head. Those piercing grey eyes and that perfect structure nose.

"Skyler, how nice to finally meet you" she says as she directs her eyes at me and Ava.

"Thank you, the pleasure is mine" I shake her hand and she turns to Ava introducing herself too.

"Ahhh Ava, Nice to meet you girls, you can call me Cora" she smiles awkward as she sits next to her husband.

"As I was saying, the members in the castle, called us this afternoon and said they felt the presence of our next ruler in our territory." Alpha Hayden explains.

"What do you mean They felt it ?" Asks Hunter.

"The Royal family smelt his scent, you know how he's been missing for 18years. Isn't it odd ?" He continues. I glance between the Alpha and his son.

"He might be shifting into his wolf for the first time" Ava says.

" What happened to him in the first place?, I mean everyone says something different" I ask out of curiosity

" He was kidnapped a couple minutes after his birth. No one knows who took him, but the king was killed right after." He continues explaining.

I frown " So they planned to kill the Lycan King right after they kidnapped his only heir to the throne"

" correct" Alpha Hayden answers me.

"I invited a couple Alphas, they'll be arriving tonight, tomorrow or in two days. They'll bring their best trackers and we'll scan our territory" he continues as he stands up. Ryan was one of our best trackers from my pack.

" We're going to have a pack meeting so let's head out" we all nod and scatter out of his office.

~*~*~*~