Feild trip! p6- what we used to be. (all tododeku)

Start from the beginning

Skipping to tonight, 9:00 pm, bedtime.

Third person POV
izuku comes back to see todoroki outside on the patio, leaning against the rail, watching the sunset. Alone. They used to do that together. Izuku sighed quietly at the sight. He went in the bathroom to change into pajama pants and a T-shirt. Todoroki turned around and walked back inside, shutting the door and curtain behind him. Izuku came out changed and shoto went in the bathroom and change into his usual pajamas. Pajama pants without a shirt. He came out and izuku was already and the covers, his phone on the charger and looking out the window/patio door. Shoto walked over and got under the covers. They didn't face each other. It was silent for a good 5 minutes. "G-goodnight." Izuku said. "Night." Shoto said. They both closed they're eyes and tried to go to sleep, but neither of them could. It was the most awkward thing they'd ever done.

Morning
They woke up, got dressed and went their separate ways.

Todoroki POV
Last night was horrible. A part of me wanted to roll over, hug him from behind, and tell him i love him. Another part of me wanted to leave. Another just wanted to scream.
I walk up to Mina, who had asked me to come hang out with her and her friends again. I'm glad they actually want to hang out with me. I walk into the pool area and she's laying in a long beach chair in her bathing suit. Bakugou and kirishima are in the hot tub and sero and kaminari are on the slide. I sit on the edge of the chair next to her. She opens her eyes and sits up. "So Todo, how was last night?" She asked. I sigh. "Miserable, horrible, dreadful, terrible.." I say, rubbing my palms into my eyes. "Aww.. All the ble's huh?" She jokes, referring to the fact that every word I said ended in 'ble'. I nod. She pats my back. "What happened?" She asked. I pick my head up. "It was just awkward, sleeping with your ex that you still love, and all. I wanted to hug him, and play with his hair, and kiss him, and.." I say, drifting off and tearing up. She nods and gives me a sad face. "Aww.. I wish you guys would just make up!" She said, thinking. Kirishima told me about that face. She thinking of either a plan or murdering someone, which I'm assuming is the first one because she was scratching her hair. "You just need to talk to him!" She said. I jump a little and sigh. "What would I even say to him?" I ask. "Maybe... Maybe try asking why he broke up with you..? No, that's too straight forward.. Maybe try.. Saying what you feel!" Mina said. I nod. "Right now?" I say. "No, do it when your both alone getting ready for bed~" She smiled, nudging my arm. Oh geez, Mina. I laugh. "Ok whatever. Thanks." I said. "No problem!" She replied. "No really, thanks for taking me in and being my friend when I didn't have anyone and helping me. I appreciate it a lot. So thank you." I say sincerely, giving her a weak smile. She smiles. "Don't even mention it. Mama Mina's always here for her children." She said, hugging me. I hug back and laugh.

That night~~~❤

Todo POV
I walk into our room to see Izuku sitting out on the patio, scribbling away in that journal. I think it's adorable how he mutters while he takes notes. It's 8:30, a half hour till we have to go to bed. I sit on the bed and go over what I want to say to him.
9:00
I already have my pajamas on and I'm waiting for Izuku to come out with his on. He comes out, glances at me, and quickly looks away. He sits on his side of the bed. We both lay down and turn off our lamps. I roll over to face him and his back is turned to me. Ok, just do it. Just.. Do.. It.. I breathe in and say, "Izuku?". He jumps a little and lays flat on his back and his head turns to face mine. His big green eyes stare into mine. "Y-Yeah?" He says. I instantly forget everything I was going to say. Shit.. I just start talking. "U-uh um.. Why.. Did you break up with me.. And not at least in person..?" I say, not knowing what else to say. Dammit, I forgot Mina said that was too straight forward. He looks down and sighs. "I.. I didn't want to face you yet.. And I didn't know how you took it when I said bye.. I meant bye." He says, not looking at me. I nod. Just tell him how you feel! It's not that hard! Fucking say it! My brain is screaming at me as the silence grows. There's only two thing I want to say to him. I say one first. "I-Im sorry, Izuku.." I say, tears pricking my eyes. Why do I have to be such a baby when it comes to him? His eyes move to mine, but I'm looking down, struggling to keep my tears back. It's silent. "I'm sorry too, Shoto. I shouldn't have started yelling at you and I definitely shouldn't have took it as far as breaking up with you.." He says. I look up and tears are filling his eyes. "This is all my fault.. I don't even know shinsou like that and I assumed the worst outta him." I say. He's turned to me all the way. "It's ok, shoto. I forgive you. Will you forgive me?" Be speaks softly as tears roll down his cheeks. I nod and wipe them away with my thumb. I decide to say that second thing I wanted to say. "Izuku?" I ask, sitting up. He sits up. "*sniffle* yeah?" He says through his tears. "I love you.." I say, a tear falling. "I love you too!" He says before wrapping his arms around me swiftly. We look into each other's eyes before I rest my hand on his hip and lay a passionate kiss on his soft lips. How I missed his sweet, soft, and warm lips. He kisses back. After a minute of that, we pull away. "I never want to fight with you, Shoto, ever again. I felt so lost even though it's only been a few days." He says, still centimeters from my face. I look into his big green eyes and hug him tightly. "I missed you too, izu." I reply, rubbing his back. I stick my face in his neck and shoulder, and lay small kisses on him. "Shoto, that tickles~" He giggles. I smile and suck on his neck a little. "Ok shoto, we should go to bed" He laughs, pushing me off. I stop and we lay down and cuddle, before drifting off to sleep.