Field Trip! p19- Preparations for their big night!

A/N- I'm just sorry in advanced for um that ^^😂😂😂😂😂😂 is it bad that I laughed so hard at this for a solid five minutes?! I feel like it is! 😂💯 anyways, you know we had to do it to em. 🙃☺
Ok, ok, I'll stop with the memes! 😂 like I said, this will be a short chapter, but it will be somewhat interesting lmao idk enjoy! 👏😂

Third person POV (as usual lmao)
The four boys walked into their hotel room. Denki flopped on his and hanta's bed and sighed. Hanta sat next to him and thought about how he should do things. "Kiri, stay there, sero, come here." Kat said. Kiri sat on the bed next to denki and they began to scroll through memes, while hanta walked into Kats and kiri's room and shut the door. "Any ideas?" Hanta immediately said, already knowing why Kat wanted him. "Nah, I got nothin, I was hoping you had something to be honest.." Kat groaned. Just then they heard a knock on their door. "Yeah?" They both called. "It's Denki, I'm going to go take a shower!" He said. Both of their eyes lit up and Kat got a plan. "K babe!" Hanta said. "This is perfect! He takes long as fuck in the shower! And while he's in there, I can text someone to distract Kiri! We'll have like 45 minutes!" Kat whispered. "Yes! Hurry up and text someone, I just heard the bathroom door close!" Hanta whispered back. Kat pulled his phone out and texted Mina.
Texts:
Baku: Mina! I need a huge ass favor like right now!
Mina: okay, what is it?
Baku: I'm setting up a surprise for eiji, and I need him out if the room for like 45 minutes! I promise to tell you everything tomorrow, but I need you to do this for me please!? 😫🙏🙏💓
Mina: okay! I'll tell him to come over! But I want info tomorrow!
Baku: okay thank you! 🙏💕
Mina: no problem, mama Minas always here for her children!

Mina and kiri's chats now
Mina: KIRI I NEED YOU TO COME OVER RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! IT'S AN EMERGENCYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Kiri: ok OK! I'll be over there in a second!

Just then, Kiri sprung up and ran into his and Kats side of the room. "Mina needs me like now, she said it's an emergency, so I'll be right back, love you bye!" Kiri said the last part as he ran out to the hallway. Kat and hanta started laughing. "Well let's hurry!" Hanta said. "But wait, if you set up now, Kiri will walk through your room and see your decorations..." Kat started thinking. "Shit your right.. Just hurry up and set up, and when your done, text Mina to send him back here. As soon as he's in your room with you, I'll quickly do stuff, then denki will be out if the shower!" Hanta said. "Good thinking!" Kat said. "Ok, do you want help to make it faster?" Hanta asked. "Um sure fine!" Kat sighed as he knelt down beside the bed to retrieve the bag of decorations. They began to decorate. Hanta put out the candles he bought on their nightstand as Kat spread rose petals on the bed and floor. Kat set the flowers he bought, along with the card and shit, on the dresser, next to a candle. Hanta went around and lit all the candles. After about 15 minutes, they were all done. "I almost forgot about the ring!" Kat gasped as he searched for the small bag. He found it and dumped it's contents out on the bed. He opened all the boxes so he knew which ones were which, then put his promise ring on. "It looks nice, man." Hanta smiled and patted Kats shoulder. "Thanks, and thanks for helping me." Kat replied. "No problem, this took less time then I thought!" Hanta said. "Alright, call Kiri back so I can hurry up and set up!" He continued. Kat nodded and texted Mina.
Baku: send him back now!
Mina: kay, that was pretty fast!
Baku: whatever, hurry up pinky!
Mina: he's on his way, chill bro!
Baku: thx and stop. I hate that fuck word now!
Mina: XDDD

Just then Kiri knocked on their bedroom door. (To be continued in the next chapter.)

Once sero saw that Kiri was in his room, he quickly decorated. It was pretty similar to what he helped Kat with. He sprinkled rose petals on the floor and bed, lit candles on the nightstand, put his rainbow promise ring on, put the flowers out, and made sure the lube was in the nightstand drawer. He changed his shirt to a plain black T-shirt and just took his pants of, so he was wearing a T-shirt and his boxers. He made sure everything looked nice. After about five minutes, he heard the bathroom door unlock.
(To be continued in two chapters.)

Meanwhile, as soon as shoto and Izuku walked into their room, shoto had a similar idea to theirs. He'd have someone distract Izuku while he set up. He texted ochaco to tell him to come over, like bakugou had done with Mina. They were sitting on the bed. "Oh, I'll be right back, Shoto, Ochako needs my help with something!" Izuku stood and said. "Okay." He said. And with that, he left. Shoto stood up and began his decorating process. Again, it was similar to to the other two's. He did the same thing with the rose petals, he lit a few candles, made sure he still had the lube, set flowers out with the card, and set the ring box right next to it. He didnt know what he should wear, so he took his pants off and looked in the mirror. "Good enough." He said. It was just a dark blue button up shirt. "Wait.." He mumbled. He realized he had a better shirt, which was a white, long sleeve button up. "Sexy~" He smiled to himself, satisfied with his simple look. He thought for a moment then went into the bathroom. He brushed his teeth quickly and looked into the mirror. He ran a hand through his own dual-coloroed hair. "Hmm.." He sighed. He ran his fingers through on one side, the white side, and pulled it back. "Maybe, slicked back..?" Shoto asked himself. He hesitated, then nodded. He took a small bottle of hair gel out, and squeezed a tiny bit into his hand. He brushed it back with his fingers, causing all the hair to stick back on the side of his head. He decided to do the other side too, leaving the front out. He looked into the mirror at his new look. He nodded. "Hm." He hummed, satisfied with his hair. It looked pretty sexy, tbh. Once he was positive of everything, he texted Ochako to send him back, anda thanks.
Not even a minute later, he heard the doornob turning.
(To be continued soon!)
________
A/N- I left y'all on 3 cliffhangers. Now that's fucked up! Lmao sryyy I'll be updating once a day, for sure! Here's another warning: ThE nExT tHrEe ChApTeRs WiLl Be SmUt!!!
😂😂😂👏
Plz vote! ☺🙃
💩💩 💩💩
💩🐷🐷💩🐷🐷💩
💩🐷🔥🔥🔥🐷💩
💩🐷 forever🐷💩
💩🔥alone🔥💩
💩🐷🐷💩
💩🔥💩
💩
Lmao bye!
Word count: 1264