FT! p24- well this is an interesting turn of events!

A/N-nO wUrDs HeRe FaM jUsT rEaD fOr TeA!

But wait.... HOW DOES THIS STORY HAVE 6K READS?! THANK YOU ALL! BUT SERIOUSLY HOW??!!?!

Btw, this chapter's gon be like two chapters lmao so when it has the 🙌 emoji, it'll be like pt2 lol idk!

Third person POV
"Maybe your pregnant." Hanta said. Kiri froze and went pale. "..What...?" Kiri asked. Hanta shrugged. "I dunno, you had sex and now ya seem pretty emotional. I'm just guessing, but I could be wrong. I mean, that was the first time you did that, right?" He explained. "It can happen after one time." Denki shrugged. Kiri stared at the floor with an unreadable facial expression. "Wha..?" He breathed. "Hey calm down, I don't wanna scare you, I'm just sayin.." Hanta raised his eyebrows. "I.. I could be pregnant..?!" Kiri said as he still clung onto Kat's side, his arms around his waist as he stood next to where he sat. Kat just stared at the floor in confusion. "..Can guys even have babies?!" He said finally after not saying anything to the new situation. "It just recently became possible, actually! There has already been hundreds of gay couples-" "Ohmigawdareyouserious?!" Kiri gasped loudly, stopping hanta mid sentence. Hanta laughed and nodded his head, "yeah, but again, maybe your just in a mood today, doesn't mean your pregnant! It was just a thought." He shrugged. Kat sat down next to Kiri on Denki and Hanta's bed, crouched over and his elbows holding him up on his knees. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Did I seriously get someone pregnant...?" He said as he rubbed his face, trying to take in the situation. It was quiet, no one knew what to say. "Hey, we don't know if I actually am." Kiri said and rubbed his back. "And it's ok even if-" "No it's not! It's gonna suck if you are! We're only fifteen! Our parents would know we had sex! I didn't want them to know that! Not to mention we can't take care of a child! We're barely old enough to have a fuckin job, or drive!" Kat yelled, throwing his head back in frustration.
It was even quieter after that. "Your right, Kat, but we can't just.." Kiri said, his eyes already filling with tears at the thought of killing his own child. "Hey hey, no, I didn't- we don't even know if your pregnant!" Kat said as he wrapped his arm around him and rubbed his shoulder. After a second of silence, "Well this is an interesting turn of events, I'm going to be an uncle!" Denki chuckled. Hanta sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his head down. "Well how do you know if he's pregnant?" Denki asked after getting smacked in the arm by Kat. "He has to take a pregnancy test, dumbass!" Kat hissed. Hanta chuckled, "yeah, I think there should be some at-" Hanta started before they heard a loud banging on the door. Hanta gave a confused look before he walked over to grab the door. Once he opened it, "SPILL THE TEA, MAMA'S HERE BITCH!" Mina bursted in and squeezing herself in between Eiji and Denki. Kiri glanced over to Kat as if saying 'should we tell her?', and Kat nodded. Denki noticed the info that they fan tell her, then, "Katsuki got Eijiro pregnant!" He said.
Her jaw dropped. "Wait, WHAAAAAAATT???!???!??!!?!"She gasped dramatically. "Denki! Uh, we don't know for sure though.." Kiri sighed. "Oh my fuckin gawd! Y'all fucked?!" She asked. "Last night!" Denki laughed. "Hey, you slept with hanta too!" Kiri quickly argued. "Le gasp! My babies are all grown up!" She said, pretending to wipe a tear away from her eyes. "So anyways, about the baby, are you going to keep it?" Mina asked. "I'm probably not even pregnant!" Kiri groaned. "I hope your not.." Kat sighed, putting his head down into his hands again. "Rude!" Mina said. "Ugh, I don't want a kid at fifteen, Mina..and like I already told these dunce faces, our parents will know I fucked Eijiro and we can't raise a kid anyways! Well, not now, that is." Kat sighed. "You right, you right. But still!" Mina whined. "Hey, I'm putting it like this. If I do turn out to be, then that's just the way it was supposed to go, and we'll just have to go with it, and if I'm not, great. We can put this behind us." Kiri said, still trying to get his head together. They all nodded. "Oh yeah, Aizawa said we're leaving tomorrow and to tell you guys, and I had something else to tell you guys, but I can't think because KIRI IS LITERALLY CARRYING A HUMAN BEING HE MADE WITH BAKUGOU INSIDE IF HIM RIGHT NOW!!!" She squealed. "We don't know yet!" Kiri whined. He hoped he wasn't pregnant, but he wasn't going to feel bad if he is, either. Mina thought for a moment. "Oh! I wanted to tell you guys that Todoroki and Deku was said to have fucked last night, too!" She jumped up. Kat and Hanta chuckled. "We know!" They said in unison. "Really? Ochako told you already? And how do you know, it was a rumor.." She said, squinting her black and yellow eyes. "Don't worry bout it, dammit, just can you do us a favor?" Kat sighed. "Sure, what is it?" She replied. "Run to the store down the block and grab a pregnancy test." He said, handing her the money. "Why me? You go do it." She said, sticking the money in her leather jacket pocket. He sighed heavily, "because, pinky, if one of us does it, it's going to be weird because we're guys. Your a girl, it'll look less.. Weird? I don't know, just go fuckin do it!" Kat explained. She stood and laughed "well alright, I'll be back. Stay safe for mama, Kiri, my grandbaby's in there!" She raised her eyebrows and pointed to his stomach. He rolled his eyes and laughed, "I don't think I am! I don't feel any different!". Mina put her hands on her hips. "That's what my aunt said before she had triplets! Later haters!" She said, walking towards the door. Kiri's eyes got huge. "TRIPLETS?! OH HELL-"he stood quickly and said, just before she shut the room door. "No.." Kat said. Kiri turned around. "Wow, you guys really went at it, huh? Triplets?!" Denki chuckled. "I'm not having triplets, and I'm most likely not pregnant!"Kiri yelled, going in his and Kat's room and slamming the door. "Mood swings are kickin in.." Denki said. "Shut it ya damn Pikachu! This is your fault!" Kat hissed. "Hey, I didn't sleep with Eiji, buddy, that was you!" Denki said, putting his hands up, palms facing Kat. "Not that, you always push shit! Just shut the fuck up, it's not the god damn time to be joking around you fucktard!" Kat yelled, standing up and walking into his and Eiji's room, and slamming the door. "Ah, don't mind him, he's cranky." Hanta chuckled, sitting next time him after a period of silence, wrapping his arm around the other. Another comfortable silence followed. "...What if I'm pregnant..?" Denki said. Hanta turned to him with wide eyes.