Feild trip!p2- 15 hours of hell.

I don't even have a picture for this so I just put a cute picture 🙂
I've noticed while I write these, I mainly focus on the bakusquad because it's life so yeah..

Third person POV
It's only been 2 hours since they boarded the plane.
Bakugou was looking out the window while kiri and tetsutetsu talked about all the things they had in common. It was pissing bakugou off, but he trusts kiri. Mina and hagakure had already fallen asleep from freaking out. Midoriya, todoroki, and shinsou sat with midoriya in the middle. (I'm actually gonna start calling midoriya by his nickname, deku, bc it's faster for me lol) with Iida, Uraraka, and Tsu sat in front of them. The teachers sat in the front. Everyone sat with their friends, most of 1a and 1b separated. Like I said, it's been 2 hours since the took off. Tetsutetsu and kirishima had finished their list of similarities and switched to another topic. Bakugou was not listening to that, so he pulled his phone out and played some music. He had his earbuds in. Most of the ride was quiet. Some ppl slept, listened to music, watched a movie, or talked quietly. After bakugou had put his earbuds in he took a nap. "I gotta go run to the bathroom, be right back!" Tetsutetsu said, standing up and asking the teachers where it is. Kirishima then noticed bakugou. "Hey~" He said while poking bakugou's face lightly. He didn't get a blast to the face, so he knew he was sleeping. "Aww" Kiri whispered, and brushed his hand over his cheek. His head was leaning against the wall while he slept. Kiri noticed and got up. He packed a blanket and a small pillow, so he took it out of the compartment over them. He carefully lifted his head and slid the pillow under it, then covered his sleeping boyfriend with his fluffy blanket. Kiri appreciated how peaceful he was. Sero turned around. "Wow, already sleeping?" He whispered. Kami had already fallen asleep. No surprise there. See had already giving him a blanket a while ago. "Yeah, I guess he is!" Kiri whispered back. He left bakubro's earbuds in. Sero laughed quietly and turned back around to the movie kami had fallen asleep to. Kiri kissed bakugou's forehead lightly and sat back down. Tetsutetsu came back. "Hey!" He said and sat down. "Hey, katsu fell asleep!" Kiri said. "Oh ok." Tetsutetsu smiled and whispered.
Now too the other half of the squad ~~~
Deku was watching a funny movie. Todoroki was listening to music and reading. Shinsou, who hasn't slept in almost a week, had fallen asleep. He had the isle seat. Deku took notice of Stinson sleeping. "Shoto, look, he's sleeping!" He said while tapping his boyfriends shoulder. Todoroki took his earbuds out. "Huh?" He said. "Shinsou fell asleep, where's his blanket? He said he picked one." Deku said as he pulled out his bag. "Izuku, you can't just go through the his bag!" Todoroki said putting his book down. "He said it's fine!" Deku said, pulling out a blanket. "Oh, alright." Todoroki said and watched his boyfriend cover shinsou up with a blanket. "He literally hasn't slept in a week, so it's a good thing he fell asleep!" He smiled and sat down. Todoroki nodded and continued to read. He was a little jealous for some reason though. He couldn't think of why.
5 hours pass. Kiri Shima had fallen asleep under bakugous's blanket and leaning on his shoulder. Tetsutetsu had been playing games on his phone for a while after kirishima said he was going to lay down. He put his phone away a saw the sleeping couple. "Aww that's cute." He said. It's about 5:00 pm. He was bored and half the plane was asleep. He stood up a little and looked over the seat in front of him. Sero was still awake. "Hey man!" Tetsutetsu whispered. Sero turned around. "Hey!" He said and smiled. "I'm bored, what are you doing?" He asked. "Nothin really. I'm just watching whatever's on." He laughed in response. "Oh cool." He said. "How is Kiri?" Sero asked. "He and bakugous are asleep!" He laughed a little. "Of course!" Sero laughed, turning around to see them. "That's honestly adorable, mainly because bakubro here is usually like" Sero said, then made claws with his hands and hissed at tetsutetsu. He laughed. "I'm not even in the same class and I believe that!" He said. They laughed. Kami moved around a little. "Serooo..." He groaned. "Whaaaat?" Sero mocked and chuckled. Tetsutetsu sat back down. Kami grabbed sero and pulled him so he was sitting down. He was barely awake. He crawled on sero's lap like a cat. "Kami" Sero laughed. Tetsutetsu was bored again, so he decided to go to sleep. He pulled a neck pillow and a blanket out of his bag. He then went to sleep.
5 more hours pass. Bakugou squirmed in his spot, regaining consciousness. "Hmmmngg" He groaned and rubbed his eyes. At first, forgot he was on a plane and not at home. The while plane was dark. "What the hell?" He whispered. He looked out the window and jumped a little. "Oh, yeah.." He said, taking a breath. His head then turned to a sleeping kirishima on his lap. He smirked and played with his hair while he looked out the window. "What time is it?" He whispered looking for his phone. He found it and turned down the brightness. "10:15?" He said. He looked around the dark plane. Everyone was sleeping. "Well that's just great." He mumbled. His music was still playing, but his earbuds weren't in his ears anymore, instead, they were on his lap next to Kiri's head. He turned it off. "How much longer is this damn ride?" He mumbled. "Let's see, we got on the plane around 10 am, and it's 10 pm now, so we've been here about....... 12 hours? Yeah. 3 more hours.." He muttered. He realized he was still twirling kirishima's hair thats down with his fingers. He liked it, they both did. He ate something and tried to go back to sleep for the remaining three hours. He eventually did.

It was 1 am. Aizawa had slept the ENTIRE 15 hours. He woke up, realizing they were here. he tuned the lights on. "Wake up, everyone." He said. Him and the teachers went around waking everyone up. Bakugou groaned. "Fuck oooooooffffffffff.." He said, opening his eyes. The sky was still dark, but the plane was getting closer to the ground. Everyone woke up, wishing they were still sleeping. Mina tried to go back to sleep, but aizawa kept tapping her till she was fully awake. "I'm up! I'm up!" She yawned. After 5 minutes of everyone waking up, they grabbed all their stuff and headed off the plane. Kirishima wasnt fully awake as he slowly stepped off the stairs. "Uuughhh bakugou?" He said, eyes barely open. "I'm right here." He said, walking up to Kiri. "Ok. Goodnight." he said, falling into his chest. "No, no. Wake up dammit." Bakugou groaned. Aizawa had them board a bus. Half the group fell asleep on the bus. Including kirishima. 15 minutes later, they got to a hotel. Aizawa booked rooms. "Ok, since I had people bug me about this, I'll allow couples and groups to share rooms. As long as you guys aren't too loud." He said. Everyone got to pick who they were with. Of course, kirishima wanted a room with two beds for him and bakugou, and sero and kami. Aizawa agreed and gave the four a from key. Todo and deku had their own room, and Mina shared a room with Hagakure, Tsu, and Ochaco. (I don't feel like making up other ppls rooms lol get creative) bakugou had to carry Kiri over his shoulder because he fell asleep on the bus and refused to wake up. The four got to their room and bakugou flopped kirishima on the bed. It was a nice big room with a beautiful bathroom, a kitchenette, and two big beds in a room with nice carpeting. It also had a balcony with a pretty view of the pool down below. "Wow!" Sero sighed as we walked around the room. Kami was standing and looking around. "It's nice." He said. Bakugou was looking out the balcony and not saying anything. "Hey bakubro! Isn't this room awesome!?" Sero came outside to the balcony. Bakugou nodded. It was 1:45 am. "I'm going to sleep. Kami said, falling on the second bed, not even bothering getting under the covers. Sero laughed. "Here ya big baby!" He said as he picked him up off the edge of the bed. He took his sweater and shirt off and pulled him on the bed and tucked him under the fluffy white comforter. "Night babe.." Kami sighed, still sleeping. Sero said goodnight and kissed his cheek. "It's really late.. Early.. I don't know I'm going to bed." Bakugou mumbled and pulled his shirt off. He undressed Kiri and put him in the blanket. He crawled into bed next to him and went to sleep. Sero had already went to sleep.
_____________
Hope yalls liked this chapter! There will most likely be another chapter today! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Plz vote! 🙂
Word count: 1569