Origins (Part 2) Replay

"The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement. Police have cornered off the area," Nadia says on the TV as I make breakfast.

"We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves," Mayor Bourgeois says. "But for now we're not making much headway."

"Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Ladybug and Chat Noir, to save us all." Nadia continues. "Our lives depend on them."

"Listen," My dad says. "I know how upsetting and scary this is, but don't worry, sweetie. We've got two superheroes looking over Paris, and the best way to help them is to show them we're not scared. We trust them."

I give him a sympathetic smile and go to my room to grab my stuff. Before I leave my room, Tikki flies out of my bag to see the sad look on my face.

"You can't change everything," she says. "Some things have to happen for the sake of the future." She smiles at me before flying back in my purse, and I take a deep breath before rushing to school.

As soon as I get there, Alya bombards me with info on the Ladyblog and only stops when we hear a crowd around Ivan.

"You were totally going ballistic," Juleka says softly. "It was so cool."

"You were seriously out to crush me, dude!" Kim exclaims. I look at Ivan and see him briefly turn towards Mylene before looking back at the ground.

"I'm sorry," he says. "I wasn't myself."

"Once a monster, always a monster," Chloe scoffs.

Ivan growls, standing abruptly and stomping away in a huff.

"How could you say that to Ivan," Alya scolds Chloe. "You're the real Stoneheart."

"So I'm the one who broke Sabrina's dad's arm, am I?" She counters. "Just because your footage of those lame superheroes was on TV, doesn't mean you have to get all high and mighty." She blows a bubble with her gum in Alya's face and pops it obnoxiously.

"You little..." Alya snarls.

"Look out she's angry," Chloe teases. "She's going to split her underwear and turn into a huge muscley monster!"

Alya growls before stomping away, and within a few seconds, a familiar voice says, "Hey Chloe!" We all turn to see who it is, and my heart skips a beat when I see who.

Adrien.

As Chloe and other crazy fangirls and fanboys crowd around him, I look back towards the lockers where Ivan went.

Comfort a friend which ultimately ends in him being akumatized, or act like a fangirl in front of Adrien and jeopardize our entire friendship?

Well, Tikki did say I can't make any drastic changes or prevent any Akumas.

Sorry, Ivan.

I sneak away from Alya and into the locker rooms to see Ivan, on the floor in a ball, listening to music.

"Hey, Ivan!" I exclaim. He reluctantly takes off his headphones, still refusing to look at me.