• II •

🦋 TWO 🦋

🦋 TWO 🦋

"I honestly think this baby is a good thing." Wren, Ava's younger sister says as she sits next to Ava on her couch with a coffee mug in her hand.

"Why? I'm super young and barely getting out of college. May I need to remind you it's my best friends boyfriends baby." Ava points out taking a sip out of her hot chocolate staring intently at her sister.

It's been a week since first found out she was pregnant, and even though she hasn't told the father of the baby like she should, she went to the only person she could trust with any secret of hers. Her fifteen-year-old sister who was probably still too young to really understand sex.

"I never liked Corey, she whines a lot and all she ever does is obsess over boys." Wren says shaking her head as she places the coffee mug on the counter.

"Are you sure it isn't because she wouldn't let you hang out with us when I lived in the house?" Ava teases causing Wren to roll her eyes and move her brown hair out of her face.

"No, I could careless if I hung out with her. I'm just saying, she knew you liked Grayson and went off being a snake and took him." Wren replies grabbing one of the throw pillows and bringing it up to her chest.

Ava sighs and puts her coffee mug down and pulls her feet onto the couch. She rests her chin on the top of her knees and gives her younger sister a small smile.

Wren maybe younger and just barely entering high school, but she was still someone she could talk and trust no matter how big the secret is. Wren would always understand and help the best she could even if it means she had to keep this big of a secret from their father until the time comes.

Wren was brought up by Ava at the age of ten when their mother died. Having to run to her sister when she started her period because her father was too uncomfortable and didn't know what to do now that his younger daughter started to bleed out of her vagina last year.

"Corey didn't go after Grayson, Grayson went after Corey." Ava states defending her friend as Wren scoffs and rolls her eyes muttering a Sure under her breath.

Ava let's Wrens little comment go and picks up her iPad from the coffee table and goes onto her email, looking for the email that she's been waiting for since the day she called her local doctors office asking for an appointment.

"Do you think dad's going to be disappointed that you didn't wait to have a baby until you were married?" Wren asks tilting her head as she watched her sister.

Ava looks up from her laptop, and stares at her sister blankly. To be honest, she never gave too much thought on anyone's opinion except for Grayson's and Corey's. She never thought how much of an impact this would have on her dad, especially since he still had Wren to take care of.

A Drunken MistakeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara