"Hey." I respond back. Feeling the awkwardness in the air around us. I always hate the feeling only cause I'm usually happy and don't like situations like this.

"Hi." Harry said, with a cheesy smile. Liam and Niall just waved their hand to me saying nothing but just putting a smile on their faces until I did the same thing.

"So anyways I'm assuming you want to go to sleep now?" Zayn asked, turning to face me.

"Yeah. But my sister told me that I will be sharing a room with one of you guys." I told them, looking at each of them. "If not I could just book myself a room just for me."

"No. Don't do that!" Harry yelled shaking his head. Soon, we all looked at him which made him blushed and walked away from us. Harry came back with some company. Four of them looked like the age or 18 or 19. I did that want to stare at them for a long time but I couldn't I have a habit of staring at people I don't know especially people that I think are cute. "This is Calumet, Luke, Ashton, and Michael. They are in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer." Harry said pointing at an Asian looking person, a blonde tall dude, person with my little pony shirt, and a dude with pink hair and black hair.

"They would be on tour too. They are from Australia."

"Hi. Nice to meet you guys." I said with a smile on my face.

"Same here." said Calum with a big smile. So big that his dimples came out so cute you can just put your finger in them and start poking them.

"I like your dimples their cute." I told Calum. As soon as he heard me said that he began to blush. So did I.

"Aww. I think Calum thinks someone is cute." Ashton whispered to Luke and Michael.

"Shut up, Ashton!" Calum yelled making me flinch "Sorry about that he gets jealous cause most girls find me more adorable than him."

"Keep telling yourself that. Well I'm off to bed nice meeting you." Ashton said walking towards me giving me warm hug.

"Well I guess we will too. Bye." Michael said waving at us. He soon followed Ashton the elevator Like just smiled and waved goodbye following both of them soon Calum did too.

"Is the blonde dude a bit shy? He didn't say much." I asked Zayn pointing at the elevator.

"Not really. I guess I'm not sure actually." giving me a confused face as he said that, "The ones who actually talk to them a lot are Harry and Niall. Niall jokes around saying that is in the band its really. Just seeing him acting like he's part of the band." Zayn began to laugh. I join him couple seconds later. We haven't notice that it was just me and him laughing until we got interrupted by a deep voice.

"Hey. Um..do you want to the key to your room cause we are going to take a while.." Harry said to me.

"Uh. Yeah sure I guess." I said confused. I turned around facing the couch to get my bag and getting my luggage next to it.

"Here you go." Harry said handing me a card key, "See you tomorrow."

"Thanks." I smiled back at him taking the card key from him, "See you guys tomorrow." I headed towards the elevator and push the up button. In a minute the doors open for me to get in.

"Wait!" Zayn said running to me, "Hey so one of us will be sharing a room with you and we will be deciding who it should be but we didn't want to tell you 'cause it sounded rude and all.." Zayn told me waiting for a respond.

"It's fine. Just tell them 'I don't bite.' " I told Zayn shrugging my shoulder. I would of talked more but the doors were closing.

Should I feel unwanted or feel worried about this? Well Zayn said not being rude and all that but still it kind of sting a little. Few seconds later the doors reopen as I walked out and search for my room. I might have gotten lost for a couple of minutes but I found it just in time before I got tired. I swung the door open notcing only one bed in the room.

"Aww man!" I said dropping my stuff on the bed. I thought since am going to be sharing the bed with one of them I didn't want one of them to smell me and think I don't take a shower everyday because I smelled so decided to take a shower. It felt good feeling the warm water landing on my back, showering before bed is the best feeling ever cause you sleep like a baby. I heard a long banging on the door to open it.

"Must yoga bang the door so loud?" I told the person as the door swung open. For a second I didn't remember what I was in a towel nor that I was naked under it. I just couldn't believe who was in front of me.

~~~So I know this chapter is kind of short but this was actually part of chapter 16 and since I wrote a lot on that chapter I decided go slit it in two.. Hope you guys like it:) don't forget to favorite and follow me I will follow back~~