"It's Amelia Monet, with no space." I tell him.

"How's that spelled exactly?" He asked me.

"A-m-e-l-i-a-m-o-n-e-t" I spell it out. He nodded and added me. My phone bussed.

Keviekev added you.

I clicked it and added him back.

"Alright. There you go." I tell him. He smiles and then someone calls him.

"You're on in five." The lady says. He nodded and turned back to me.

"See ya later Amelia." He tells me. I nod and smiled faintly. He winked at me before walking away. I scrunched up my eyebrows.

What in the United Kingdom was that about?

"KEVIN ALSTON JUST WINKED AT YOU!" Sandra yelled at me while shaking my arm. I laughed lightly.

"I know Sandra geese. But like I said before, IM HUNGRY." I say before walking away and headed back to my dressing room.

Kevin's POV

She's mad pretty. I might just have to slide in those dm's yuuuuur.

I swung back and forth on my feet as I waited for the dj to call my name.

"Everyone give it up for Kevin Alston!!!!!!!"

I ran out on stage and the fans went crazy.

"How y'all doing tonight?" I ask the crowd. They went crazy again.

"Aye, that's what I like to hear." I smiled at them.

"Alright, I'mma song closer for y'all, is that okay?" I ask the crowd. They scream. I smile and they song starts.

"Cuz I didn't wanna be, full of regrets later and catch you with somebody else, late at night, you could've probably been mine, oh you got me thinking baby, we could spend some time alone baby." I sang to the crowd. They sang along with me.

There's nothing I love more than singing.
I've been singing since I was 3. My dad always used to sing. We would spend afternoons with him teaching me how to sing properly, while playing piano. When I turned six, he died. I was devastated. Every time I played the piano, I would cry and told my mom that "I missed daddy". She would comfort me, but it wasn't the same without him. Now, I just imagine he's with me and I sing better every time.

"I love y'all. Goodnight." I tell the fans before I exited the stage after singing my last song of the night. The crowd went crazy as I got off the stage.

"Good job Kev. The tour is officially over." Ashley told me. I gave her a sad smile and headed back to my dressing room.

Amelia's POV

I walked in and sat on the couch. Sandra came in shortly after me and sat at the vanity.

I'm enjoying my food until someone knocks on our door. I put my plate to the side and get up to open the door.

I open it to see Kevin. He smiles once he sees me.

"Hey" he responds. I return the smile.

"Hi. What's up?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"I was just wondering if I could chill with you guys until I'm supposed to leave?" He asked me with a slight smirk. I shrugged this time.

"Sure. Come on in." I tell him as I walk away from the door, back to my food. He closes the door and sits by me on the couch. I look up at Sandra who is frozen. I chuckle a little at her.

"Kevin, that's Sandra, she loves you dearly." I tell him. He smiles at her, making her cheeks turn a bright red.

"Hey beautiful. How you doing?" He asked her. She smiled.

"I-I-I'm good." She stutters out. I shake my head at her. Kevin looks at me and then looks up like he's thinking.

"How old are you?" He asked me.

"Eighteen." I respond. He nods.

"You're the same age too?" He asks Sandra. She nods nervously.

"That's cool." I nodded agreeing with him.

"You wanna go out sometime?" I froze and stared at him with a surprised expression on my face.

What?!?

ITS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE GIRL FROM THE SHOW!!!!!

I'm exited, are y'all?

IKRRR!!

Okay, comment, vote, share!!!!

Tell me what to do next Cuz I honestly have no idea.

-Z💕