The Show

Kevin's POV

"I LOVE YOU KEVIN!" I heard a girl scream while I was walking into the venue.

"I love you more baby girl." I respond winking at her. She smiled lightly and the girls that were by her started screaming.

I chuckled and walked into the building with my guards. I saw a long line that was for the meet and greet. Once the girls saw me, they freaked. I smiled and waved at them.
I walked to the beginning of the line in front of the Backdrop bag had: Kevin Alston's Worldwide Tour.

I've been everywhere, London, Atlanta, New York, just to name a few. Right now I'm in California. It's my last tour date and I want to make it special.

I hugged and took pics with the girls and I went backstage to my dressing room. I dressed in all black and made sure I had my gold chain.

"Kevin in fifteen, you're going on. Amelia is on right now." My manager Ashley told me. I nodded.

"Cool." I responded. She closed the door and I stood up. I wanted to see who this girl was. I ain't never seen her before. Ashley just told me that she was a special guest.

I walked behind the stage and peeked out, making sure none of the fans saw me.

I looked at her but I could only see her head full of brown and blonde curls. She had curves most definitely. Her voice is beautiful I just wish I could actually see her face.

She turned around and walked to the other side of the stage, singing with the fans.

Damn. That girl is sexy asf.

She was light skin like me and her freckles were adorable. I couldn't really see her that well, but I knew she was gorgeous.

"Thank you guys, you all are truly amazing!" She told everyone. She got a accent too? Oh lawd! She walked off the stage and bumped into me.

"Oh I'm sorry." She apologized. I smirked.

"You good ma." I told her. She smiled lightly and a bodyguard held her arm and she waved bye at me. She headed back to her dressing room and I did the same.

Amelia's POV

"You know you just bumped into Kevin right?" My best friend Sandra told me. Kevin was this super famous singer. I have only opened for him once, which was a few minutes ago.

I didn't know him, because I don't listen to him. Now, Sandra on the other hand thought he was "beyond Hot" and "super funny". At least that's what she told me. He seems nice I guess.

"Uhm yeah I guess." I tell her. She smiles big and screams. She walked to me fatally.

"You touched Kevin Micheal Alston!" She yelled at me. I giggled a little.

"Okay but we need to eat I'm starving Sandra." I tell her as I pull her out of the dressing room. We walked to the dining area the workers had set up backstage.

I got a plate and got a few chicken strips and a biscuit, with a apple juice. Sandra got that same thing, but with water.

"Alright come on!! I'm so hungry I could literally eat a cow." I say to Sandra as I lead the way to the dressing room.

Man this food looks good!

I heard her gasp behind me and I stopped.

"What's wrong?" I ask turning around. She pointed behind me and I turned back around to see Kevin.

"Oh hello." I say to him. He smiles lightly.

"Wussup. I was just wondering what your snap is?" He said to me. Why does he want my snap?