♩↝i guess im just a play date to you

. ⋆ ⁚ + · 。

◊ · ♪ . · . ✵ .

·  ✧. ·       chap. 30      ·  . ♬

· ○ . · . ♫ ⁚ *

⁕ ‥ · ∗ . ° + ·

jaemin had been cute in his childhood, of course, but was perhaps even more irresistible now.

his sheer beauty, how lovable and adorable he was never failed to make jeno unconsciously smile. and the older was at his happiest when he was lucky enough to talk to jaemin, even if it was just to ask for a crayon.

now, in the present, those occasions when the two were just enjoying each other's company and jeno would sneak looks at the younger, it was like beginning to love him all over again.

the way his hair stayed so perfect like silk or the way his lips would curl up just the slightest bit at the corners. his eyes that glimmered brighter than the sun, that could cast out emotion beyond happiness and joy, and his dazzling smile.

jeno felt so soft, so small around the younger. he had gotten to know every side of the caramel-haired, even when he was being cold and unbearable, and he only liked jaemin more. charming and flirtatious, a living meme, ethereal and mesmeric. jeno was in love with the intense warmth and joy he'd get being around jaemin. but he felt terrible.

he was a playboy, someone not used to being on the end of the relationship where he held romantic feelings, someone who'd never be believed if he were to speak his true feelings.

and jaemin was a fuckboy, someone who never indulged in feelings to begin with.