♩↝i dont give a fuck about you anyway

.             ⋆            ⁚        +   ·         。

◊        ·   ♪      .           ·   .      ✵         .

· ✧.     · chap. 27 · .         ♬

·             ○  .        ·    .       ♫     ⁚      *

⁕      ‥      ·        ∗         .   °     +        ·

three years ago

"jeno? jen? asshole? my dumbass friend? hello? hola, puta?"

the said male blinked slowly and took forever to shift his gaze from a certain caramel-haired boy to his Chinese best friend. "yeah, jun? what is it?"

"you've been staring at jaemin since fucking kindergarten, stop eye-fucking him and help me with my science shit."

"you didn't even know me in—"

rolling his eyes, renjun snorted. "i don't need to have known you, it's obvious you've been whipped for jaemin for forever. you should talk to him. i know you two ain't friends but you've known each other for a while, so circumstantially you're close."

"i can't," jeno frowned, sighing regretfully. "i'm a playboy, he'll just ignore me."

"true, true," renjun nodded. "but hey, i'm out here tryna finish my science work and you're out here always loving him, i feel betrayed."

jeno smiled apologetically. "i'm sorry it's just-- how could someone not love jaemin? his cute smile and beautiful face and perfect voice and his personality is adorable and pure but he can also be so fucking cold and very ho--"

"i couldn't care less, now use your descriptive vocabulary to help me describe what that mitochondria do instead of jaemin's tongue."