♩↝whoever said i gave a shit bout u

.             ⋆            ⁚        +   ·         。

◊        ·   ♪      .           ·   .      ✵         .

·  ✧.   ·     chap. fourteen    ·  .     ♬

·             ○  .        ·    .       ♫     ⁚      *

⁕      ‥      ·        ∗         .   °     +        ·

going to the gym was the only time jaemin would leave his house. he was no longer attending dance classes anymore, he could order food, had more than enough books and games and sports paraphernalia to entertain himself with and possessed more toiletries and other products than he could count.

what he didn't have was machinery to work out on, so he had to physically walk to the gym as the recreation center in their neighborhood had only the newest technology and the finest equipment. the only issue was that jeno exercised there too.

one day, during the first week of august, he had been casually lifting weights when he spotted jeno across the large space in the cardio section, running on a treadmill. jaemin's eyes widened and he almost dropped his weights when he scrambled out of the chair. he bolted, and when he arrived back at the safety of his home, he cursed when seeing his text messages.

today 1:23pm

jeno
‣ baby boy
‣ i saw you at the gym
‣ why'd you run out so fast

jaemin
‣ had to bury my dead rock
‣ please dont text me during this difficult time bc i need to mourn it

jeno
‣ i'm--
seen 1:25pm