♩↝u tell me to come over

. ⋆ ⁚ + · 。

◊ · ♪ . · . ✵ .

· ✧. · chap. three  · .   ♬

· ○ . · . ♫ ⁚ *

⁕ ‥ · ∗ . ° + ·

"k," was jaemin's dry reply.

putting his phone on speaker, he went to his closet to pull on casual attire, black adidas training pants, and a loose, maroon t-shirt. the caramel-haired grabbed plain black sneakers to complete the look, then fingered the thin chain fitted snugly around his neck.

it was a gift from his grandfather, a man who reminded him of the boy on the phone. he never took it off and made sure no one else removed it either, because his grandfather was a man of few possessions who didn't even own his life anymore. the chain was the only thing jaemin had of the old man.

"we'll see how dry you'll be when you get here," the other muttered, bringing jaemin out of his thoughts.

"k," jaemin responded again. "who said i'm coming to you?"

jaemin knew the other had his teeth gritted, jaw clenched further.

he had learned exactly how to push the older's buttons, how to annoy and frustrate him. jaemin was almost never in control around the other, so he liked teasing to feel dominant.

"baby boy, you'll be cumming for me, not just to."

jaemin nonchalantly replied, "whatever."

"hmm," the other hummed, voice turning sickly saccharine as he asked, "baby boy?"

"what?" was jaemin's dull reply.

the previously sweet voice dropped, now dripping with authority, "come here. now."

jaemin hated not being in control, but he was always sucked into the other's demands, never ultimately able to decline. he hung up the phone, and tried to brace himself for what would happen.