Chapter 19|

The members finished their 5th recording for I need u and the managers actually has a great news for them. The fans somehow accepted Jungkook and now some, even have fan accounts with his name and pictures and how much they love him of course Jungkook still hasn't seen social media but he will soon.

The members were in the dance room stretching sitting down laughing having a great time playing a film game where taehyung was it and all members had a good time. After playing the manager came in to share with them the exciting news for the boys..... it would be something that big.....

"So I know we usually do this in the meeting room but we preferred telling you guys here. Anyways let's get to business, I need u plus the whole album have received success than the others. I need u made the goal army's wanted for you! That being said I need u also has been in the leads for a win your in the first three to see in getting a win something you guys havent achieved till now." He speaks and this makes the members gasp even more so with Jungkook they all seem excited but also a bit down.

"Woah looks like being a seven really has made an impact! But will we get number one? We always have hoped but it never comes true!" tae says and all the members also frown making Jungkook upset.....he can in a way know what it's like to get your hopes up for no reason. "Yea, but we may never know.Your M countdown will be on Friday! It's now the fourth, I know you guys can do it! You came back and stronger than ever fighting!" Sejin says and members make a fist being happy.

"I understand why you guys maybe nervous. I've seen your journey before I joined and I know it's wrong to have hope but......like you guys said in New Years we will have a win somehow someday maybe now can be our chance? Let's not give up! Let's not stop hoping as long as we don't go high in expectation....." Jungkook says trying to cheer up the other members who smile. "Ahh what did we do to deserve someone like you kookie?!" Jin says going and hugging him super right and Jungkook scrunches up his nose.

"Hey Jungkook, fans want you to make a live on YouTube would you do it?" Jin says still hugging him then letting go. "Yea but like I dont know. Will fans even hate me? For god sakes I haven't even opened any social media's because I'm too scared for everything!"

"Do it Jungkook our fans have the right to know and ask a lot about you! Plus they already love you how about one of us stays and does the live with you?" Yoongi suggest and tae volunteers the other leave and tae and Jungkook end up making the camera and adding the title. Until they see comments starting to show up that can be seen tae starts it.

"Hello, everyone Taehyung here with our new members Jeon Jungkook a lot of you guys wanted Jungkook to do a live so here it is! I'll be joining him! Right kookie?" Tae says smiling and Jungkook nods smiling back. "Ahh yes hello everyone as you know I'm the new member of bangtan. I'll be giving you information on myself and I'll also be answering some question not just me but Taehyung!" Jungkook says staring to read comments with tae. "Looks like they want more background on you why don't you do it?"

"More background of myself? Well I'm 17 and will be 18 this year umm I lived in Busan and in Busan I didn't make much friends really people just didn't like me they would insult me. That's until I met my best friend Yugyeom which he is a rookie idol who's on got7 he pretty much was the one who got close to me.....and once he left for Seoul before I got my job as a backup dancer. I got insults so that wasn't nice and I felt lonely but now that I came to Seoul I've made amazing friends such as the members and other people as well." People start flooding even more comments feeling bad for Jungkook

"Tae, how did you feel when you were told you wouldn't be the maknae anymore?" Tae read from the screen and starts answering. "I actually felt happy not gonna lie......I mean being a maknae and all felt good, but this role fits Jungkook. One he's cute, two he's younger than us, and three he's a maknae so why not? I prefer being the second youngest actually, plus it was a decision I took part in as well so I was happy!" He smiles clapping and tae and him play around.

"To be honest guys the reason I didn't post on social media is that I didn't think people would like me....I'm so used to insults that I thought some people wouldn't like me joining the group rather I wasn't fit enough for it or because I'm a main vocal but seeing all the positive attention I think I should soon check it and communicate with you guys!" Jungkook then sees many have YouTube accounts with his name and all.

Tae and Jungkook answer question and laugh while playing around the live and the fans now know that the members actually love Jungkook and Jungkook loves them. They finish the live and end it cutely when Jimin comes in and hugging both!

"We now have one more in the maknae line that means we can do many things together! Like pranks and all! Now wanna play video games?" Jimin asks they nod heading to the van to get to the dorm and play games.