Chapter 4 |

Jungkook that's amazing ur dancing is incredible even better than some of our backups that we've gotten welcome to the team ur officially a back up dancer!'bang pd says smiling pulling his hand out to jungkook who bows and shakes his hand. "Ahh thank you so much pd nim that means a lot to me!"

"Yea well I have to go it's my break this hyung will talk to you more on your daance! See you next time jungkook!" bang pd says as he leaves making it be sung deok and jungkook alone.

"Jungkook that was really amazing must I say you captured every move correctly your flow is amazing I can say your almost as good as jimin and hoseok and they really know how to dance...but we will start slow let's see how u like being a backup dancer and all! I'll give u a ride home Alright?"he says and Jungkook smiles grabbing his stuff leaving. Like always having high hopes

"That was a long ass meeting I swear!" tae complains running his thumbs to forehead as they make their way to hang out in the dance studio to just chill and do nothing. They all enetered complaining about the meeting but then sitting down as jin decided to bring up Jungkook.

"Oh yea today as I was heading for the meeting I saw the new backup dancer he looks really young and is young for what I see he is shy but cute and really formal at least for now!"Jin talks and all the others seem intrigued. "Really did you get to see him dance or anything?" Jimin asks while being on his phone checking social media's. "Sadly no because he was just getting out of the elevator, but I guess we will see soon won't we? His smile is like a bunny he's cute!"

" I like cute things!" tae says smiling as they laughs and then it all goes down as they start feeling bored. They usually always find something fun to do but lately they can't and they still don't know why or how..... they really feel like something is missing at times....

"Well lets go to our dorms I'm hungry and I heard jin hyung was making us some good black bean noddles!"namjoon says happy to think about eating them. "Alright fine but your all helping was the dishes let's go brats it's time to relax.

---

Jungkook met up with Yugyeom after getting out the building. He was somewhat exhausted plus he hasn't called his parents yet and know he must do it before they start worrying on him.

"So kookie how was the studio? Are you actually their backup dancer now?" yugyeom asks while getting inside the house with jungkook who's tired. "Yea I did I also met one of the members basically the oldest one I was shy but everyone was nice I'm meeting them legit soon so yea! Anyways ima go call my parents..... where are yours?"

"They went to get some take out for us! Also it's good to rest I know that you need it a lot! Tell me if you need anything I'll be focusing on school!" he yells as Jungkook goes upstairs to the guest room which is now his room as he lands on the bed tired and breathing.

Junghyun; hey lil bro! How is it ins Wouk got anytime ro take pictures? Text me back when ur free mom and dad are worried!

Jungkook: Hello hyung and I did take some pictures actually I'll send them to u later and everything in Seoul is different the dialect also but that was a obvious one. And tell them I'll FaceTime soon or call them in Alright I'm at gyoemie House

Junghyun: thank god! Anyways all I want you to do is have fun in Seoul while u can alright? Anyways did u go to big hit entertainment? Meet any of the members?

Jungkook: it was all good I was nervous but they were nice I only got to meet one of the members who is the oldest which was handsome and nice I'll see the rest tomorrow I'll make sure to tell u about it!

Jungkook spend a good hour texting to his brother about random stuff as he smiles but also misses him already a bite even if he was loud at times. But right now he was tired but also wanted to eat so he took a shower grabbed comfortable clothes and went downstairs to eat with yugyeom and his family.

"Oh yea Jungkookie! Tomorrow if your not too tired you will be learning some few things down school from yugyeom that way your education is still you know in a good line!"

"Thank you Mr! Anyways gyoemie like ur new high school made any friends?" Jungkook asks while eating the good take out food. "Yes actually I made a few but none comprare ro you so that's that I'll show you how it looks one day I promise!" he smiles and the parents are happy to see the friendship between the two. For them jungkook was also like a son and would look out for them no matter what.

---

Jungkook POV

I woke up at 9am showered brushed my teeth and ate ro see that yugyeom was already out for school and I had to head to the stupid around 11am. Yesterday when I arrived at Seoul everything was nice and amazing! I was glad to meet the ceo and one of the members even tho I'm nervous.

I wouldn't lie that I'm also nervous right now because today I would know the other members and meet all the backup dancers and I hope to find someone who will be nice to me and not treat me like shit like how some people have done in the past.

I decided to take a cab instead of the train or bus because I know it would take long and I didn't wanna be late on my gifts actual day. I brought my bag and some water because who knows how long I'll be be in that room. I entered the building to be greeted by bang pd nim who took me up the elevator talked then waved goodbye as I see sung deok hyung.

"Hey kookie your here great just need to wait on the last two dancers they aren't much really anyways let's head inside and meet the members and other guys!"he says as I feel nervous and I can tell he knows it as well. "Hey I know your nervous but trust me you will be fine is practice either way.

I came in and see 6 members Jin and the others one is small but looks somewhat tough which I'm guessing is suga then I see the leader who I admire from the group which is rap Monster ( yes I know it's RM now but pretend we the story takes place in 2014). I see a smiling good vibe guy which I'm guessing is jhope then I see jimin who has black hair and finally V. They don't notice me but first sung deok introduces me to my fellow backup mates who seem to be nice and now to the members which I'm nervous about.

"Alright guys this is your new backup dancer Jeon jungkook he's 16 years old so he is kinda young but he catches quick and dances amazing! Jungkook I'm sure you know them this is Bangtan!" he smiles as they all look at me smiling as I bow. "Hello nice to meet you all I am a fan of ur music and I hope we can all get along!" I say then give my smile

"Aww he really is cute hyung! Hello I'm Park jimin ur form buscan? I can tell by your accent I'm also from Busan I'm two years older nice meeting you jungkook ssi!"says jimin with a huge smile. Did I hear him right? Did he say I was cute? Did jin really talk about me? Of course they would it the newbie.

"Hello I'm suga but please call yoongi! Nice meeting you Jungkook and don't worry we will ok!"says the pale small one. "Hello I'm Kim namjoon also known as RAp mon your very young huh? Nice meeting you!"he says bowing this goes on with all the other members as well.

They all seem nice and I really hope it stays that way....