Chapter 1 - The Trip

Start from the beginning

Well, I couldn't go back because Jin noticed that I wasn't moving and went back to hold my arm guiding me to the entry of the bus. Seems like I don't have a choice.

After a ride of about 2/3 hours, we arrived at Incheon Airport in Seoul and we immediatly checked our passports and suitcases. Thirty minutes later, we were already entering the airplane and I couldn't be more anxious to step on the plane. Thanks to my hyungs I was able to calm down a bit. I really hate highs and really right now, I'm mentally cursing my choice of agreeing to come here.
I sighed regretting my choice of coming. It's too late now.

Hawaii here I come...

--

Ten hours later. TEN HOURS LATER.

I can not believe that this flight took so much time to arrive in Hawaii. I looked outside the window of the plane and saw a beautiful and blue ocean and it was sunny too. Even though I had some regrets of going to Hawaii before, now they are slowly vanishing. I just really hope I don't see them here, that would just ruin my relaxing time away from my life back at Daegu.

My hyungs were right next to me, sleeping and snoring loud when the flight attendent annouced that we landed. I couldn't be more relieved hearing her voice. Airplanes and I are not friends. I'm really scared of heights and being this high really scared me that much that I couldn't sleep the entire flight.

"Why?? I was almost touching that little kitten, why?" Jin hyung mumbled while rubbing his eyes and then he glared at the speakers on the plane. I can't believe what I'm listening, this hyung is really something. He was dreaming about kittens. I silently laughed at him before he glared at me.

"Let's go hyungs." I didn't have to wake up Yoongi hyung because Jin's complaining woke him up, making him angry. Great! Now I have to upset hyungs next to me.

"Jeez, why so loud? I'm already regretting coming here..." Yoongi said to the air as he stood up and then started walking towards the exit of the plane.

"Yah, I'm older than you, don't be rude." Jin yelled at Yoongi who didn't bother to look behind. "For only some months, dumbass." I laughed and quickly turned my head down to avoid Jin's glare.

--

I walked through the hall of the plane looking for the exit when suddenly I bumped into someone. I shivered as I felt a pain in my arm because of the bruises that haven't healed yet.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." I looked down and bowed to whoever I just bumped. Then I heard a sigh and looked up. There was a boy with brown hair and brown eyes looking at me with furrowed eyes. I was nervous, not knowing what that stranger would do to me.

"See where you walk." That stranger whispered at me but then someone called him. "Jungkook, let's go, Jimin is already out looking for you." A tall boy waved at him so he would see where he was. "I'm so-" I couldn't finish my sentence before the stranger walked away to the side of his friend, not even looking behind to listen to me.

I should be used to this, in my school only my hyungs care about me and listen to me, the rest doesn't even care if I'm being beaten behind the school buildings.

I got out of the plane and saw my hyungs already on the last steps of the stairs, then they looked up and saw me. Their faces showed relief when they spotted me. They must have thought I was lost, it's not impossible in a plane this big. I waved at them but then I noticed someone glancing at me while walking towards the entrance of the airport accompanied by other three boys.

That's the boy I bumped into minutes ago. Why is he looking at me? I hope he doesn't hurt me for bumping into him, it wasn't my fault.

I suddenly felt sad. I hope that boy doesn't ruin my time in Hawaii. I don't need another bully.

--

"Tae, what's wrong? Why are you sad?" Jin hyung put an arm around my shoulders to comfort me. He always knew when I was feeling down.

"I'm okay hyung, I just feel homesick." I lied because I don't want them to know about the other boy. I might be exaggerating and he won't hurt me, but I don't know yet. So I will keep quiet about it.

"We just arrived in Hawaii. It will be fun, don't feel sad." Yoongi hyung said looking at me with a small smile.

"I know hyung, but I miss mom and dad already." Jin held my face in his hands while poking my cheeks. "Tae, we are here with you, just forget home and have a great time here, ok?" I gently pushed his hands away from my face. "Okay hyungs, I will try." I pouted but then gave them a smile. We walked to the airport.

After getting our suitcases and checking all the papers needed, we went to the bus waiting in front of the airport, to drive the students back to the hotel we were staying. As soon as I entered the bus, I noticed the same boy from before sitting on the back seats with the other three boys he was with earlier. I felt my heart beating faster as he looked at me.

He had big doe brown eyes, brown hair and a nice body structure, seems like he works out. I realized I was looking at him for a while when one of his friends looked at me and furrowed his eyes.

"Jungkook, seems like you have a stalker." I heard that boy saying that while laughing at me. I just turned my head down and sat in the first seat I saw.

Here we go again.

-----------------

[a/n] Here you have it, the first chapter. It took some time to write this but I finally published it.

I don't know when I will update, but maybe tomorrow or on monday.

I hope you enjoy the first chapter and please vote and comment telling what are your thoughts on this chapter. I would appreciate that.

See you next time and I 💜 u.