Albus Potter: When History Repeats Itself

Start from the beginning

"Rose we've been over this. I don't like him. And he can't take a hint." I looked over at Albus.

"But he likes you. Give him a try. Maybe he'll surprise you." Rose smiled.

"Rose,I'm not aloud to date." I sighed.

"YN but there's something else isn't there." She grabbed my hand. "Tell me."

"There's nothing else, Ro." She sighs walking back to the table.

I turned around they were all staring at me. James and Fred comforted Albus. I simply walked out of the Hall and outside to the Black Lake.

I laid on the grass looking up
(Picture)
I closed my eyes and felt the wind blow. Soon I got cold and I felt a sweater put over me.

I opened my eyes and saw Albus beside me. "What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you." He tells me.

"Albus I-."

"Listen, why not YN? Why don't you want to give me a chance?" He sat up.

"I'm not-."

"Don't say your not aloud to YN! I asked Alec. Your dad let you date because he never wanted too. So tell me do you hate me that much?" Albus stared at me hurt.

"No, it's just..." I went off.

"Just what?" He grabbed my hand.

"Stop it, leave me alone." I got up and ran away.

I went into the castle, passing the Weasley-Granger-Potter kids. Who looked confused? Into the Astronomy Tower.

I leaned on the ledge, and sighed.

Why am I scared? What's Albus gonna do? Nothing, he's nice so why and I scared?

I'm scared it's all just a chase.

Rose walked in, she wiped my face, it was then I realized I was crying.

"What's wrong?" She hugged me.

"I lied I can date, I'm just scared too. Albus won't hurt me I'm just scared." She held me.

"It's alright, YN I'm scared too, but Albus won't hurt you. If he did I would kill him." She held me in her arms.

She wiped my tears, and I smiled softly at her. "What would I do without you Ro."

"Who knows, but be glad you have me."

I chuckled and we walked out of the Tower and towards the common room.

When we walked inside, "I'm going to sleep, night guys." I sighed softly.

"Night YN."

I went upstairs and went to sleep.

Next Day