I don't need love

Start from the beginning

" explain to me again why it's so important for you to leave everyone and everything behind to achieve just a goal."

" because this goal was my whole life. From the time I was born Xander , I've seen my dad fighting I have watched my dads smile when he got home after a battle. When young boys tried to fight him and my dad to have their hinds in five minutes. I always wanted to be him. To prove to everyone that I can be what they  said I can't, wrong. And I was able to .I Xander! That's what hurts the most , after everything I finally became daddies little pack warrior. I was the one able to hand the hinds of males to them but it's all gone snatched away! I wasn't even strong enough to hold onto my wolf. She is gone. I can't be what I dreamed of being anymore. At least not here. Not in the werewolf world."I took a deep breath to calm down. "I need to go to a place where I can be what I always wanted to be a protector. I can't be one here. No matter what everyone says.I'm not strong enough anymore ...I don't have claws and teeth. So I'm going to ask one more time. Are you going or help me or not."
I let out a shaky breath.

" go get your stuff. I'll make the doctors discharge you."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I got home undetected, using the house side door escapes....everyone was still at the party or waiting outside the hospital wing... it was getting quite late...just shy of eleven at night.

I only packed the essentials , toothbrush, sanitary stuff, a couple of jeans , shorts, underwear's,sweaters and tops.
I packed some of my savings and took my bank card. I would need to draw out all the money as soon as I get to the airport...if I don't where ever I got I could be tracked because of it.

I left my phone, it was just another way for my parents to track me .

I think I was all set.
Turing back I gave a small glance across my room. My eyes landing on my desk, where my photo album sat open.

Viola must have been looking at it while I was in a sleeping condition.

My eyes started to water, I understand how much of pain I'm going to put my family through, I understand that this will hurt them. But I have to. I have to make decisions about my life. To make life happy. Even I have to be a selfish non wolf to get it.

I grabbed the album shoving it into my carry bag before walking out my room.

It's time for me to move on in life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The car ride with Xander was always the same , it started of quiet until he broke the silence.

"You know this act I am doing oils potentially start a war between Ian , Jace and my packs."

"It won't , I got that part sorted." I replied.

"Why did you ask me?"

"I could only ask you." I replied

"Elaborate?"

I looked up to him through my lashes. He gaze ever changing from the road to me. But I didn't speak.

"You know , they call me an alpha of a little words, yet you tend so speak less than me , I am quite intrigued partner."

I snapped my eyes back to him , " I could only ask you for help because I couldn't ask Ian or Jace for obvious reasons. I couldn't ask Dave , Alana, Brie or Dylan. Because one word from ian and his alpha tone suddenly everyone will talk. Same goes from my family , cam and Jace. You were the only one who I could trust to keep my secret."

Xander pulled into the parking lot at the airport. Jumping out with out a word and being at my door with my bags in a second.

"Yet you still not telling me where exactly you are going."

I shook my head clearly not even knowing my self.

" I'm feeling a bit faint...can you maybe get my something to drink or eat?" I asked as we entered the airport ...a clear lie but I needed to get away for a bit.

He agreed and walked of in the opposite direction. Quickly I ran to one of the book it yourself station and book myself a one way ticket.

After I got it printed I rushed myself to the nearest atm and took out all the money from my account that they would allow.

"Violet?"

I jumped in shock at Xander standing behind me holding up a brown packet of food.

I gently took the packet from him , unwrapping one the mini burgers to try and stop him from questioning me of my wear abouts.

We walked around the airport until I got to the gate I needed to go.

Swallowing my last bit of burger and pride I turned to face him.

"Since you by now know this is my gate...and the only planes leaving from this gate is-"

"The one way tickets to South Africa, America or Tokyo." He completes staring down at me...a hint of a smirk starting to spread through his lips.
I couldn't help a small chuckle make its way out of mine...damn alpha of course he will pick up on everything.

" exactly so I would appreciate it if you don't tell anyone about this. Uhm.." I stood there for a moment not exactly know what to say to him.," thanks..."

With that I grabbed my bag and attempted then to walk away.

Key word : attempted

"You really not good with goodbyes arnt you."

I stopped in my tracks, turning around to look him dead in his forest green eyes.
I raised an eyebrow, questioning him.

"When we first met, the car ride back to Ian's pack..you jumped out of the car so fast..and bounded after my sister and the girls. After I dropped you back at you pack . You started walking away before I had the chance to stop You. And even now you walking away without a goodbye."

"Correction Alpha X- partner- you walked away from me , after you dropped me off back home. That and I don't believe in goodbyes. They just trigger sad emotions and put end to people meeting up in the future."

"Is that your way of telling me you are coming back."

"I'll see you soon Alpha Xander."

•••••••••••••••••••••