Alive

Emma's (POV)
I got to Regina's a few hours ago and she has her head on my chest while I have my arms around her. "Regina" I said. She looked up at me and sat up a little. "Yeah" She said. "I wanna go home" I said. "What do you mean Emma we are home" she said. "No I wanna go back to StoryBrooke" I said. "Emma our kids are here you're in high school here everything we have is here" she said. "I know Regina but you can't tell me that you don't miss it" I said. "I do Emma I do" she said. "Then let's go back. Let's go back to the place where we fell in love let's go back to the place where my parents were Snow White and Prince Charming" I said. "But do you really think Henry would wanna go" she asked. "Let's find out" I said. I got off the bed and Regina pulled me back I looked at her and she kissed me passionately. "Good luck" she said. "Thanks" I said. I went down the hallway to Henry's room and knocked on the door. "Come in" he said. I opened the door and found Henry playing on his computer. "Hey buddy can you put that away for a sec" I said. "Yeah" he said. He closed his computer and faced me. "So how would you feel about going back to StoryBrooke " I asked. "Back" he asked. "You were born there buddy but you were raised here in San Diego" I said. "Well what's in StoryBrooke" he asked. "It's where Mamma and I fell in love it's where your grandma and grandpa fell in love there's magic there" I said. "Then I'm okay with it" he said. "Good grab your stuff and pack we're leaving today" I said. "Okay" he said. He got off his bed and went over to his closet and started putting stuff in his suitcase.

Regina's (POV)
Emma and I already packed all of  Mason's stuff and most of our stuff. "Emma are you sure you wanna do this" I asked. "Yes" she said. "Do you" she asked. "Of course I wanna go home" I said. "But when we left I sold my house Emma" I said. "I know but we have the house that Neal used to live in" She said. "Okay true" I said. When we finished packing we put everything in the car and we got Mason's car seat. "Okay so we're taking both cars which kid are you taking" I asked. "I'll go with Mom" Henry said. "Okay" I said. I grabbed Mason's car seat and put it in the back of my car. I felt Emma put her arms around my waist. "Are you sure you wanna go back" she said. "Yeah I wanna go back to me being Mayor and you being the Savior" I said. "Okay" she said. I pecked her lips and we both got in our cars and left. We were almost there but we had to stop to get the boys food and get some gas. I gave Henry some money to go in the gas station to get something to eat for him and Mason and me and Emma were pumping gas. After a while Henry came out and he gave me Mason's food and he took his and got in Emma's car. We drove for another hour and we finally made it. We drove to Neal's old house and we got our suit cases and boxes and carried them inside. "Henry ran upstairs and picked his room the house was Already furnished so we didn't need any of our furniture. We picked out Mason's room and built his crib after we built it we put him in it so we could go unpack our room.

Emma's (POV)
After we were all unpacked I thought about going to my parents old apartment to look at it and remember. "Hey Regina I'm gonna go and see my parents old apartment" I said. "Okay. Do you want me to come with you" she asked. "No I think I'll be good" I said. "Okay" she said. I grabbed my car keys and drove to the old apartment. I parked my car and walked up the steps I saw the apartment and I still had my key I unlocked the door and went in when I went in I was already tearing up because it looked exactly the same way they left it. I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands and let the tears fall. "Emma" I heard someone say. I looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes. "Mom" I said. "Hi Baby" she said. "No you can't be real you're d-dead" I said. "No Emma I'm not and neither is your father" she said. "David" she yelled. I got up and then my dad came down the stairs. I ran into my Mom's arms and I cried into her shoulder after hugging my mom for a while I hugged my dad. "How is this possible" I said as I pulled away. "Your father and I were under a sleeping curse" my mom said. "So how are you awake it takes true loves kiss to wake you up and if both of you were under the sleeping curse then how" I asked. "The night that they said we were dead we had fell under the sleeping curse and we crashed the truck Ruby found us that night and drove us back here Rumple woke me up with a spell and I woke up your father" my mom said. "Wait but Ruby is the one that told me you were dead" I said. "Well when you're under a sleeping curse you're not dead but you're not quite alive either it can be common for someone who isn't very familiar with sleeping curses to think you're dead" my mom said. I hugged her again and then I heard the door open. "Em- Regina was cut off when she saw my parents turn around. "MaryMargaret David" she said. Henry walked in after her and he was surprised to he ran up to my dad and hugged him and then he hugged my mom. "Who's this little guy" my dad asked referring to Mason. "This is Mason. My other son" I said. My mom smiled at me and she asked if she could hold him. "Wow he looks like you Emma" my mom said. "Yeah he does" I said. My dad sat next to my mom and they both held him. Mason fell asleep in my Dad's arms and he put him on their bed with pillows around him Incase he rolled over. "You guys should stay for dinner" my mom said. "Of course" I said. I looked over at Regina and she smiled at me we all went into the kitchen and started making dinner laughing talking and catching up.