Crush

Just a disclaimer Madison is Talya I just don't like her name in the show so I'm using her real name.
————————————————————————
Emma's (POV)
It's been almost a week since What happened with Neal. I was at school and we were all at lunch. We were all talking and laughing and then the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff from my locker and went to English. "Okay so today I'm gonna partner you up and you have to do a packet with this person about the book that we're reading" the teacher said. "When I call your names I want you to go sit next to your partner. "Brandon and Mat. Jesus and Nick. Emma and Madison" he said. He kept calling peoples names I grabbed my stuff and went to go sit with Madison. I've always had a thing for Madison so I'm happy that I get to be her partner. "So do you want to come to my house to work on this" I asked. "Sure" she said. "Okay" I said. The bell rang and everyone left the classroom. I was walking down the hallway to my locker and I felt a hand on my back I turned around and saw Madison. "Hey" I said. "Hey" she said. "So what time do you want me over" she asked. "Um 3:30" I said. "Alright that works" she said. "Good" I said. "See ya" she said. "See ya cutie" I said. I saw her look back at me and I saw her blushing. The rest of the day went pretty quick and I walked home with everyone like normal.

Lena's (POV)
When I got home all the kids were all upstairs doing homework. I went upstairs to get into some comfortable clothes and I heard the door bell ring. When I opened the door I saw Madison standing there. "Hi Madison" I said. "Hi Mrs. Adams Foster" she said. "You can call me Lena" I said. "Oh okay" she said. "What can I do for you" I asked. "Um I was just wondering if Emma was here" she said. "Yeah she is" I said. I went by the stairs and called Emma's name up the stairs. Emma came running down the stairs. "Mamma can me and Madison study in the kitchen" she asked. "Yeah sure honey" I said. "Thank you" She said.

Emma's (POV)
Madison and I went into the kitchen and put our stuff down on the table. We had been working on homework for about thirty minutes and I got thirsty. "Hey do you want something to drink" I asked Madison. "Uh sure" she said. I got up and went over to the fridge and got us both some soda I gave her one and she opened it and took a sip. I sat down again and began reading the book as I was reading out of the corner of my eye I could see that she was looking at me and it made me smile. "Hey do you wanna take a break" I asked. "Sure" she said. We went upstairs and Madison sat on my bed I closed the door behind me and saw that Mariana wasn't there and then I remembered that she was with Matt so I could be alone with Madison. "So what do you like to do" I asked. "I'm super into music" she said. "That's awesome" I said. "Yeah What are you into" she asked. "To be honest I'm not really into anything specific" I said. "Oh come on" she said. "What" I said. "You have to be into something" she said. "I'm not" I said. "Right" she said sarcastically. "I'm really not" I said. She looked at me and started laughing. "What" I said. "I just think it's funny that your seventeen and your not into anything" she said. "Shut up" I said. "No you" she said. She grabbed me and pushed me down and straddled me. "Your cute" I said. "I can say the same about you" she said. She had my wrists pinned above my head and I was blushing a lot because of the position we were in. Just then the door opened and my mom came in. "Hey doors open please" she said. Madison jumped off of me and sat at the end of the bed I sat up and sat next to Madison. "You girls okay" she asked. "Yeah" I said. "Okay well Emma you know the rules" she said. "Yeah sorry mom" I said. "It's okay love. Would you like to stay for dinner Madison" my mom asked. "Um no I should get going" she said. "Okay" my mom said. She left the room and I turned to Madison. "That was awkward" she said. "Very" I said. "Um well I have to go but we can study same time tomorrow" she asked. "Sure" I said. We walked downstairs and Mamma and mom were both in the kitchen. Madison grabbed her books and put them in her bag she zipped up her bag and threw it over one of her shoulders. I walked her to the door and she turned and looked at me. "See you tomorrow" she said. I smiled lightly at her and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist and we hugged for about thirty seconds and then she left. I went into the kitchen to grab my stuff and my moms looked at me. "Are you and Madison together" my mom asked. "No" I said. "Okay" my mom said. I grabbed my bag and put it upstairs on my bed and went back downstairs to sit at the table and wait for dinner. "Sorry about earlier mom" I said. "It's okay love" she said. I nodded at her and she spoke again. "So is Madison a crush" "Uh Yeah" I said. "That's good love" she said. "Yeah I guess" I said. She came over and moved my hair behind my ear. "I love you baby" she said. "I love you too mom" I said. I hugged her for a minute then went upstairs and waited for dinner to be ready.