Callie

Stef's (POV)

It was about three in the afternoon and the kids just left to there Boyfriend/Girlfriends house except for Emma and Callie. I assumed that they were both doing homework because the house was to quiet. I walked into Emma's room and I didn't see Callie or Emma so I went downstairs and I didn't see them anywhere I went back upstairs and Lena was in the bathroom. I sat on the bed and waited for Lena to get out the bathroom to see if she's seen Callie and Emma. She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and she looked at me. "Have you seen Callie and Emma" I asked. "Um I thought that all the kids were out" she said. "Well Emma told me last night that she wasn't gonna go anywhere and since Callie has been staying here she didn't go anywhere either." I said.  "Okay well are you sure about Callie maybe she went home" she said "No Lena you know Callie whenever she goes home she always tells us" I said. "Yeah you're right" she said. She looked out the window and turned back around "Well their cars are still here" she said. "Did you check all the rooms" she asked. "Yeah" I said. "What about the garage" She asked. "No I haven't I will go check there now" I said. "I'll come with you" she said. I nodded my head and we walked out to the garage. I turned the doorknob and the door was locked. "That's weird" I said. "What" Lena asked. "The door is locked" I said. I reached up to the top of the door and felt around for the key. I found the key and I grabbed it and unlocked the door and I found Emma and Callie sitting on the couch.

Emma's (POV)

I woke up this morning and I went to Brandon before he left and I asked him if I could borrow his guitar he told me yes and so I grabbed it and went out to the backyard. I was playing for about thirty minutes and then I heard the back door close. I looked behind me and I saw Mariana and Callie standing there. "You sound really good" Callie said. "Thanks but how did you even hear me" I asked. "Well our window was open so we heard you playing" Mariana said. I nodded my head a little and then they pulled up two chairs. "So Emma I need a favor" Mariana said. I chuckled a little "I knew you didn't come out here to tell me I'm good at guitar" I said. "Yes I did but I also came out here for a favor" she said. "Okay so what can I do for you" I asked. "So I have a date with Hayley and I was wondering if you could hang out with Callie while I'm gone." she said. "Sure" I said. "Yay thanks" she said. She got up and ran inside leaving me and Callie sitting outside. "So what do you like to do" she asked. "Well I don't really do anything so nothing" I said. "You should start playing guitar I mean your really good at it" she said. "Nah guitar is just something I do because of my dad" I said. "Nice" she said. "Yeah" I said. "What about you what do you like doing" she said. "I'm pretty into Art" she said. "Nice" I said. She nodded her head a little. "So do you have siblings" I asked. "Yeah I have a sister her name is Sofia" I said. "Cool" I  said. "Hey" I said. "Yeah" she said. "You drink?" I asked.

Callie's (POV)

"You drink" Emma asked. I smiled a little. "Of course I do" I said. "Good" she said. "Why" I asked. "Follow me" she said getting up. I followed her inside and she grabbed two glasses and went over to the fridge. "Vodka Tequila or beer" she asked. "Wow all great choices but I have to go with Tequila" I said. "Okay" she said. She told me to grab the glasses and she grabbed the bottle of Tequila. She walked to the garage and opened the door for me and I walked in and sat down on the couch. She poured Tequila in the glasses and we clanked them together and drank. "So Mariana told me you have a son that you adopted a few years ago" I said. "Um Yeah I do" she said. "Cool. How old is he?" I asked. "He's "10" she said. "Awww that's cute. Are you guys close" I asked. "No not really um right now he's with his other Mom" she said. "So you co parent" I asked. "Um no him staying with his other Mom is a new thing he told me he wanted a relationship with her so I said yes" she said. "So are you seeing anyone" I asked. She poured us some more tequila before answering. "No" she said. "How old is your sister" she asked. "14" I said. "that's a good age" she said. "Yeah right she's a fucking brat" I said. We both laughed and then we heard the lock on the door. "Shit. hide the bottle and the cups behind the couch" she said. I grabbed the bottle and the cups and put them behind the couch. Just then Stef and Lena came walking in.

Lena's (POV)

Stef and I walked in and stood in front of Callie and Emma. "What are you guys doing" Stef asked. "Nothing just wanted to be alone" Emma said. "I really don't think that you came out here cause you wanted to be alone Emma" Stef said. "Well I mean we wanted to talk too" Callie said. "Okay is their any reason you can't do that in the house" I asked. "Well whenever I'm in the house If I close the door you walk in and say not to so" Emma said. "Okay and what makes the garage different" I asked. "Well we were able to lock the door and we've been out here for a good hour before you found us" Emma said. "Okay well I can promise you I'll check the garage next time I can't find you" Stef said. We started walking out and then I saw a bottle behind the couch. I walked over to Callie's side and picked up the bottle. "Really Emma" I said. "Stef" I yelled before she could go in she walked back in the garage "Yeah" she said. I held up the bottle of tequila and she looked at Emma and Callie. "So you're drinking now" I asked. "We only had like half a cup" Emma said. "No I think you had more than that Emma because this bottle was full and it's almost gone" I said. "Yeah well you can't blame just us cause we're not the only ones who drink that" Emma said. "Well Mamma and I are gonna hide this" Stef said. "Why'd you have it somewhere we could get to it in the first place" Emma asked. "Because we thought you guys were more responsible but I guess we were wrong" Stef said. We walked out of the garage and went inside and threw away all the beer and the tequila and whatever else we had after that I started dinner.