Caught

Stef's (POV)
I woke up early in the morning and Lena had her head on my chest. I moved a little and she put her arm around me so that I couldn't move. "What's the rush" she asked she looked up at me a little confused. "Nothing love I just want to get coffee" I said. She sat up and then she straddled me "So you love me more than coffee" she asked. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me I kissed her passionately she tugged on my shirt and I pulled it over my head. I grabbed her and flipped us over but she was laying on her back. I began to kiss her neck and she went for the button of my pants when I realized that all the kids were home. "Wait the kids are home" I said. She looked at me and kissed me once more before slipping out from under me and going into the bathroom. I went downstairs and into the kitchen where I found Emma sitting on her phone. I went over and put my hand on her back and she put her phone down quickly. "It's just me Love is there something you don't want me to see" I asked. "No I'm just talking to Neal" she said. "Okay" I said. I went over to the coffee maker and made some coffee and when I turned around Emma was gone.

Emma's (POV)
I got up early because my phone was buzzing a lot I went downstairs so that I wouldn't wake up Mariana I sat at the table and checked my text messages and I saw that they were all from Neal asking if we were still doing this tonight I responded with a yes and asked him if we still had our deal about him losing my number and about me never seeing him again he said yes and I responded with a simple good. He asked  me to bring my red leather jacket tonight and I told him I didn't have an excuse to tell my moms considering that it's hot outside. He told me to just tell them that we're going to a movie after and that I get cold in movie theaters. I told him I didn't like lying to them and just then I felt a hand on my back I put my phone down quickly and saw it was my mom. "Is there something you don't want me to see" she asked. "No I'm just talking to Neal" I said. "Okay" she said. She turned around and I ran out of the room and went upstairs to my room. I stayed in my room pretty much all day until Neal got to my house I heard the doorbell and I grabbed my jacket and phone and went downstairs when I got there my moms were talking to Neal. "Bye moms" I said. I hugged them both and ran out the door with Neal and we drove to the bar. "So what do I do" I asked. "You walk around and you ask people if they want to buy some they say yes you ask them joint or loose they say joint you ask them how many they tell you the amount and you charge them twenty dollars per joint they say loose you ask them how many bags they tell you how many you charge them forty dollars per bag got it" he said. "Got it" I said. I got out of the car and started walking towards the bar.

Stef's (POV)
We were eating dinner and I heard my phone ring I looked at it and saw that it was Emma I answered it and she didn't say anything but it sounded like there were a lot of people and like she was at a party. I hung up the phone and turned to Lena. "Is she okay" lena asked. "I don't know" I said. I ran upstairs and grabbed my gun and my badge. I heard Lena come through the door "Stef what do you mean you don't know if she's okay" she asked. "She must of accidentally dialed me because when I answered she didn't say anything but it sounded like there were a lot of people and like she was at a party so I think Neal took her to a party" I said. "Where are you going" she asked. "To find our daughter" I said as I loaded my gun and put it in my holster. "I'm coming with you" she said. "No lena" I said. "Yes" she said. She grabbed her jacket and we walked out to the car. "how are you gonna find her" she asked. "I'm gonna track her phone" I said. I grabbed my phone and began to track Emma's phone. "Well" Lena said. "Looks like she's at a bar" I said. We drove to the bar she was at and just as I thought she was there. "Stay here" I said to Lena. I got out of the car and went over to Emma "Emma" I said. She turned around and I saw her with a bag in her hand and a guy with money in his hand I saw him glance at my badge and he ran. "What are you doing" I asked. "N-Nothing" she said. "This doesn't look like nothing" I said. "Get in the car" I said. She put the bag in her pocket and got in the car "Give me the bag Emma" I said. She took it out of her pocket slowly and handed it up to me. I turned on the light and when I saw it I knew exactly what it was "What's that" Lena asked. "Pot" I said. I threw the bag in the glove compartment and looked at Emma. "I can't believe this you lied to Me and Mamma about being at dinner with Neal so you could come out and sell drugs" I said. "No I just I needed money" she said. "For what" I asked. "I just wanted to pay you and mamma back for everything you bought me when I first got here and for always being here for me" she said. "We don't need you to pay us back Emma we're your parents that's what we're here for" Lena said. "Give me your phone Emma" I said. She handed up her phone and i looked back at her. "You're grounded school and home that's it no phone got it" I said. "Yeah" She said. I put the car in drive and we drove away.

Emma's (POV)
I don't know how they found me but I know they were pissed. We got home and I went straight upstairs not wanting to say anything to my moms. When I got in my room Mariana looked over at me. "Mom said you called her are you okay" she asked. When she said that I realized that I must of butt dialed my mom when I got out of Neal's car. "I'm fine" I said. "Good" she said. "Yeah" I said. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I came out I saw my Moms standing by my bed. "Ms thang can you give us a minute" my mom asked. "Yeah" She said. She got out of her bed and I heard her go downstairs. "Emma you said you got money from this job" my mom said. "Yeah" I said. "How much" she asked. "Five hundred bucks" I said. "Where is it" she asked. I reached over to my drawer and underneath the clothes and pulled out the money and I handed it to her. "I'm taking you to Neal's and your giving it all back" she said. "Okay" I said. "Did you sell pot to get this money" she asked. "No" I said. "Then what" she asked. "F-Fake ID's" I said. She looked at me disappointed. "Emma that's what got you put in juvie in the first place" she said. "I know I'm sorry" I said. She nodded her head and walked out of the room with mamma following behind her I heard them tell Mariana she was okay to come back I laid down and I heard Mariana say goodnight. "Goodnight" I said. I turned on my side and went to sleep.
————————————————————————
Sorry I couldn't find a picture of Stef outside so I used the picture of her inside and she doesn't have her gun either I'm sorry but she does have her badge. -B