Together

Emma's (POV)
I was laying in my bed with Madison and we were doing some homework no one else was home because Brandon Jesus Mariana and Jude all went to their boyfriends or girlfriends house to do their homework and my moms were both working late so it was just me and Madison. I was just about to go get us drinks when I heard the doorbell ring. Before I went downstairs I looked out the window to see who it was. "Shit" I said. "What" Madison asked. "My ex girlfriend is here" I said. "Sorry" she said. "It's fine Look go get us some drinks and I'll deal with her" I said. "Okay" she said. I got up and went to the door with Madison behind me she went into the kitchen and I opened the door. "Emma hey" Regina said. "What do you want" I asked. "Look I just miss you a lot" she said. "Regina I can't do this right now" I said. "Please just hear me out" she said. "I-I can't regina" I said. "Is everything okay babe" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned to see Madison. "Yeah it's fine" I said. "You sure" she asked. "Yeah" I said. "Okay" she said. She turned my face towards her and she kissed me passionately and then walked upstairs. "Is that your girlfriend" Regina asked. "Yeah" I said. I only said yes to play along with Madison. She looked at me for a minute and walked off the porch to her car. I went upstairs and found Madison laying in my bed doing her homework. "What was that" I asked. "You just seemed like you needed saving sorry" she said. I looked at her and I couldn't help it I just leaned in and pressed my lips against her she came closer and wrapped her arms around my neck I wrapped my arms around her waist and we kissed for about ten seconds then pulled away. "Sorry" I said. "Don't be I was hoping you would do that" she said. "Oh really" I asked. "Yeah" She said. I kissed her again and she smiled into the kiss.

Madison's (POV)
Emma kissed me again and I smiled into the kiss and then my phone buzzed and I pulled away and turned to my phone. She still had her arms around my waist and she had her chin on my shoulder. "Who's that" she asked. "My mom" I said. "Is everything okay" she asked. "Yeah I just need to get home" I said. "Now" she asked. "Yeah" I said. She turned me around and I wrapped my arms around her neck and looked into her eyes and smiled. She kissed me passionately and I pushed her onto the bed she was still sitting so I sat on her lap and she put her arm around my side. "Mmm Emma" I said. She looked up at me and I smiled. "I really do need to go" I said. I got off her lap and she stood up with me. I grabbed my bag and wrapped my arms around her neck hugging her I felt her hands on my waist and we hugged for about thirty seconds and I felt her move my hair and start kissing my neck. As much as I liked it I had to stop it. "Emma" I said. She looked at me. "Right sorry" she said. "Hey I promise we will continue this tomorrow" I said. "K" she said. I grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs. We walked to the door and I hugged her again. I looked at her for a moment and she smiled. "What" she said. "I'm just happy" I said. "Good" she said. "Yeah" I said. I jumped on Emma and wrapped my legs around her waist and she looked up at me and kissed me passionately. She was holding me up by the bottom of my thighs and I had my legs wrapped around her waist and my arms wrapped around her neck. We kissed passionately until someone cleared their throat.

Emma's (POV)
Before Madison left she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist and put her arms around my neck. I looked up at her and kissed her passionately we had a very passionate kiss until someone cleared their throat. I looked behind me and I saw Mamma and Mom standing by the stairs. "Moms" I said. I let Madison down and I grabbed her hand. "I didn't know you guys were home yet" I said. They smiled at me awkwardly and then Madison let go of my hand. "I should go" Madison said. I looked over at her and smiled I opened the door and kissed her once more and then I closed the door behind me. "So your together" Mamma asked. "No we're just friends" I said. "Right you kiss all your friends like that" my mom asked. "Okay fine we're together" I said. They looked at me and smiled "We're happy for you honey" mamma said. "Yeah but let's focus a little more on homework than making out alright" mom said. "Okay" I said. They hugged me and I pulled away and looked at my mom. "Hey moms" I said. "Yeah love" my mom asked. "What do you guys think I'd be good at" I asked. "Well I think your good at everything honey" Mamma said. "Thanks mamma" I said. They smiled at me and I smiled back. I went and sat in the kitchen and sat down with my moms. "I want you to know that I love you guys so much" I said. "We love you too" my mom said. "Thanks for understanding about Madison" I said. "Yeah you seem happy love. Like really happy" my mom said. "Yeah I am but I'm not as happy as I was when I became Emma Adams Foster. That's the thing that truly made me happy" I said. They came over and hugged me. "We're glad you're Emma Adams Foster to baby" my mom said. I smiled widely and hugged my moms back. "I know that I can be whatever I want in life or accomplish anything in life as long as I have my two amazing moms by my side" I said. I got up and hugged them individually for about thirty seconds each and then gave them both a kiss on the cheek. "Love you Moms" I said. They told me they loved me back and then everyone else came downstairs and we all ate dinner.