The accident

Ruby's (POV)
Emma has been living with me for about a month now and things have been great I love her so much she's just so amazing. I was laying in our bed just thinking about different things and then I heard the front door open. It was weird because it was only 1:20 and Emma doesn't get off until 3:00 and Henry gets off at 2:40. I went downstairs and saw Emma sitting on the couch. "Emma" I said. I walked down the stairs and she looked at me. "Hey" she said. "What are you doing" I asked. "We ditched" she said. "We?" I asked. "Yeah Brandon Mariana Jesus and Me" she said. "Oh well I'm glad you're home" I said. "Are you?" She asked. "I am" I said. She grabbed my waist and pulled me into her lap. She looked at me and I kissed her passionately. "Mmm I was only gone for five hours" Emma said. "I know I missed you" I said. "Me too baby" she said. I pulled her into another kiss and then there was a knock on the door. I got up and went to the door and I heard Emma go upstairs. When I opened the door there was a police officer there. "Are you Emma Swan?" He asked. "No" I said. "Is Ms. Swan here" he asked. "Yeah" I said. I let him in and went upstairs to get Emma.

Emma's (POV)
Ruby cane upstairs and told me there was a police officer downstairs. I went downstairs and I saw Mike standing by the door. "Mike?" I asked. "Hi Emma" he said. "Hi what's going on?" I asked. "Well my partner is coming up and she can tell you more" he said. "No I don't want my Mom up here" I said. "Well she was there when this happened so I can't talk about till she's here" he said. I nodded my head and then the door opened. "Hi Emma" My Mom said. "Mom" I said. "What's going on Mike" I asked not making eye contact with my mom. "Well your son Henry was in an accident" He said. "What" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "Oh my god" I said. "What hospital is he at" I asked. "Chandler Regional" he said. "Okay thanks" I said. I ran up the stairs skipping every other step and I grabbed my keys while I explained everything to Ruby. I went back downstairs holding Ruby's hand. We left and so did my mom and Mike. While I was driving to the hospital I glanced at my mirror and I saw my mom was following me the whole time. I parked my car and walked in with Ruby. "Hi my son Henry Swan is here" I said to the lady at the front desk. "Yes I see him room number 24" she said. "Thank you" I said. When I looked down I saw my mom sit down in the waiting room. I walked into the room and the curtain was closed before I could go in the doctor came over to Ruby and I. "Hi are you family" he asked. "Yes I'm his Mother and this is his other Mother" I said pointing to Ruby. "Okay so before you go in I would like to ask you some questions" he said. I nodded my head and he looked down at his clipboard. "How old is Henry" he asked. "10" I said. He wrote it down and then he looked up at me. "Sorry I lied looks like it was just that question" he said. "Okay" I said. "What happened" Ruby asked. "Well according to his teacher they were playing on the playground and he fell off the monkey bars and hit his head she said his friend came over and grabbed her and when she got over to him he was passed out" he said. I sighed and just looked down. "We took a few X-rays and he's fine he just has a concussion but we're a bit worried because he hasn't woken up since he got here" he said. "Okay" Ruby said. I could feel her rubbing my back and I was crying because I'm so worried about my son right now. "Well I'll leave you two to it" he said. He opened the curtain and left the room. When I looked up I saw Henry passed out with his shirt off and wires attached to him leading to the heart monitor. I pulled a chair over to Henry and I ruffled his brown hair. "Hey buddy" I said. I grabbed his hand and then the door opened. When I looked up I saw Regina standing at the door. "What the hell are you doing here" I asked. "He's my son to you know" she said. "No he's not he's my son" I said. "I'm on the adoption papers as his other mother which I believe makes him my son" she said. "I don't care you have no right to my son" I said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes she came over and grabbed Henry's hand just then Henry's heart monitor started beeping really fast. "What the hell did you do" I asked. "Nothing" she said. Ruby grabbed her and threw her up against the wall holding her by her neck. "If you hurt him I swear to god I will hurt you" she said. Regina looked at her and then at me. "Baby it's okay" I said. The doctor walked in with some nurses and they took us out to the waiting room Regina left and I sat down on a chair and cried. Ruby grabbed my hand and rubbed it with her thumb. "I love you" she said. I looked at her and said I love you too. "Emma" I heard an all to familiar voice my mom. I got up and looked at her and she looked at me I threw myself into her arms and cried into her chest. "I'm sorry Mom" I said. "You didn't do anything wrong my love" she said. She kissed my head and I sat back down with Ruby holding my hand and my moms arm around me and I waited for the doctor to come back out.