An Act

kylexreader
Art belongs to Ayachiichan on deviantart check out their art!

Song is Breathe by daystowaste please check them out I love his work! Enjoy

____ and Kyle were desperately in love, they were inseparable, and couldn't keep their hands off each other... when the camera was rolling anyway. As soon as the lens cap was on she didn't really notice or care for him, it was as if the two hadn't been hugging or close to kissing seconds ago. It really annoyed him. Butters put the camera away and started packing away his stuff. "Bye fellas, same time tomorrow!" Kyle rolled his eyes, he really hated his video production class but whatever at least he had screen time on announcements and that's all he wanted.

Kyle tried to catch up with _____ as she left the video production class. Of course when he called her name she immediately ignored him. She even tried walking faster. Kyle had to jog to catch up to her. Good thing he wasn't like fat ass. He grabbed her shoulder so she couldn't get away he felt her shoulder tense as he touched her.

"____, come on I just want to talk about rehearsing that kissing scene. I mean we haven't done the real thing yet?" Her (e/c) eyes widened at the statement. She had successfully convinced Kyle and the guys she didn't notice or care about him so not rehearsing the actual kiss would make sense. Suddenly she realized Kyle was looking at her expecting a response she frowned immediately breaking her thoughts.

"That's because I'm afraid you'll make me puke!" She shoved him away softly yet amicably and he laughed.

"So you're saying you love me?" He continued to chuckle and ___ turned red and flustered.

"W-what are you talking about! It's the total opposite you dork!" She wanted to punch him but there was a good chance that would hint to her feelings so instead she softly hit him with her script.

The red head laughed again protecting his face. "Relax, ____. I'm joking it's just Stan always pukes after or before kissing Wendy. Sorry I was just trying to lighten the mood. Still I think we should practice. Is 6:00 tonight good?" Now ___ felt embarrassed. She couldn't fight him anymore without risking even more embarrassment so she just agreed.

Kyle's house was familiar as she passed it everyday she walked to school. Still now being in his house felt odd. When she knocked at the door a woman ____ assumed was his mom let her in. As she sat on the couch a black haired boy gave her a glance then walked up the stairs. The T.V was playing Conan and ___ had realized she indirectly stolen his T.V.

"I can't believe I'm going to miss Conan." With that grunt the little boy stomped up stairs calling for Kyle.

____'s sighed feeling bad wanted to call him over so he could take the T.V back when confusion filled her mind. The little kid looked Canadian, what was he doing here? Then it clicked that he was most likely Kyle's little brother. People had talked about him but she'd never personally met him. Now she waited on the couch staring off as Conan played in the background.

Kyle immediately blushed when Ike started screaming at him about his friend hogging his television. He knew _____ had agreed to practice the kiss at his place but still the fact that she actually showed up made his heart race. He looked in the mirror examining his teeth and smelling his breath. He was super nervous and now that she was here he was having second thoughts. He liked ____ she was sweet kind and beautiful. Just thinking of kissing her was getting his stomach tied in knots. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror trying to calm his nerves once again. Before he could compose himself there was rapid furious knocking at the door.

"Kyle! I'm missing Conan!"

___ had left the remote on the table in front of the T.V but it was too late Kyle's brother was upstairs yelling. Now ____ was in the kitchen trying to avoid the brothers' fight. Who knew Conan was so important?  Why was a seemingly nine year old boy watching that kind of stuff anyway? After two minutes Kyle came running down the stairs with Ike close behind.

"I'll just play Fortnite..."With that defeated tone Ike disappeared and Kyle stepped into the kitchen.

"Hey, ____. Sorry about the wait! I mean when it comes to Conan Ike is really... Er, something."

____ nodded clicking on her phone. She looked up after sending a message. "Butters should be here in ten so we can film it and get it over with. Ready?" ____ smiled calmly but inside she was freaking out. Kyle was amazed at how calm she was.

He stood next to her taking a deep breath. "I'm ready. Should we practice before Butters gets here?" ____ shrugged and nodded. She could see sweat running down his forehead and wondered if there was any chance he was just as nervous as she was.

Kyle took a seat next to her. A thousand thoughts raced through his mind. He leaned forward lips puckered towards ____ and she immediately stood up.

"What are you doing!" The shriek confused Kyle.

"Practicing our kiss."

____ started laughing and Kyle noticed a hint of red in her cheeks. "Kyle! The kiss in the film is a theater kiss! Not a-" She couldn't continue her sentence as more uncontrollable laughter escaped. He took a step back and ___ caught an annoyed look on his face. Along with that his face mimicked the color of his red hair. She sat upright and swallowed hard.

"W-wait, did you want it to be a real kiss?" Kyle blushed harder and _____ nervous herself laughed again. Kyle put a hand on her shoulder trying to keep his voice from shaking.

"Come on, don't tease me... What can I say I was nervous."

"That's a relief honestly, because I was nervous too."

"Why were you nervous if you knew it was just a staged kiss?" That made _____ blush now.

"Well I figured since we were so close why not try to sneak in a real kiss..." Now Kyle was smiling smugly. It made ____ feel more embarrassed. Kyle put his hand out all ____ did was stare at him.

"Come on, _____ Take my hand. Let's do this fake kiss." Her (e/c) eyes stared at his now. Could she really do this? She could feel her heart pound so fast she thought she could actually hear it. Slowly she extended her hand, Kyle took it confidentially and pulled her close to him.

Now they were staring at each other again. _____ couldn't believe how green his eyes were. How hadn't she noticed that before? She was too nervous to breathe. All that came out were short breathes through her gritted teeth. Letting her guard down even with someone she trusted was always hard. Kyle smiled big staring at her. It made her smile like an idiot. She felt calm, relaxed, and the butterflies in her stomach were telling her to kiss him. 

Kyle put his hands around his mouth like ____ had shown him earlier for the kiss to look real. The (h/c) haired girl leaned forward slowly. Her fouth touched his hands. She lifted her phone to take a quick selfie of the two in that position. Before she could see how convincing it looked Kyle removed his hands and kissed her. Like really kissed her. His lips felt so warm against hers she closed her eyes recipricating one voice broke them.

"Ah geez! Hold up fellas, I don't have the camera ready this is perfect!" Kyle immediately retracted laughing, _____ punched Butters in the shoulder lightly for ruining their moment. She looked at him only wanting to kiss him again. Kyle just smiled brightly at her with that smugness he'd had before. This definitely wouldn't be the last time.