The Hoarder

Stanxreader
Song is I walk beside you by dream theater pic by carineyy on deviantart check out their art it's amazing ^.^ This wasn't requested but I wrote it in hopes to inspire myself to write all the requests. I'm not sure if I'll be writing lemons anymore btw. I'll let you know my final decision later.

Stan Marsh owned three lockers at South Park high. All were filled with crumbled papers, forgotten lunches, loose change, and other sorts of trash. This was exactly what Wendy Testaburger was nagging him about before she finally dumped him that morning. Now____ watched him try to stuff some empty folders and old photos of the once happy couple in the overflowing locker. One of these days he was gonna break them, ____ figured. After watching him struggle a bit ____ walked over to him. She couldn't help it he looked so sad and hopeless.

"Stan right?" The brunette jumped at the new presence in front of him. 

"Yeah. Sorry, but I don't think I know your name." ____ blushed at that realization. Stan had caught her eye but the boy hadn't even known she existed. She cringed for a second and exhaled deeply.

"I'm ___, nice to meet you. So can I ask, uh what are you doing?" All the while ____ spoke Stan was still trying to stuff crumbled papers back into his locker. He paused to look at her only after she asked him the question.

"Oh, my locker's a little messy so I'm organizing it a little..." She wanted to laugh at Stan's obvious denial at his hoarding problem but she stopped herself when she realized it was getting serious. For one it had lost him his girlfriend. A little part of ___ was ashamed to say that she was glad Stan was now single she had had a crush on him when they were younger and something about seeing him sad and vulnerable made her want to comfort him even kiss him. She blushed at the thought. It was so overwhelming she had to walk away before she did anything drastic.

___ didn't go very far as she realized the black haired teen was transfixed on his locker. The bell to class had even sounded but Stan refused to move from his dumpster of a locker. Stan was now desperately trying to stuff more junk in his locker. He seemed beyond frustrated that every time he tried stuffing something inside more things would just fall. After an annoyed sigh ___ finally decided to approach him. He was like a sad puppy. She couldn't help it.

"Stan... Are you okay?" She whispered. Said teen jumped.

"Y-you, I thought you left! I mean the bell rang already. Leave me alone."

She didn't let Stan's words move her though. She smiled and put a comforting hand on his tense shoulder. "Stan I just want to help. You look frustrated. Come on I can help."

Stan's face perked up. "Great, help me push! Maybe two people can cram all my stuff in here instead of one." ____'s smile dropped.

"No Stan, I mean... I can help you clean out your locker. You know throw stuff out..." Stan's shoulders tensed again. As ___ spoke she had a crumbled wad of paper in her hand. Stan quickly took it from her and stuffed it in his locker.

"No! I-I don't need it! This isn't trash!" ___ sighed. He was deep in denial. She looked around trying to see how she could help him realize this was a problem. She held his hand and the black haired teen bit his lip trying to refrain from swiping away.

"Stan I'm here to help. I care about ypu I-" She stopped herself. She couldn't say how she really felt could she?

"You care about me? I barely mer you! If you want to help help me push." He was starting to freak out again. Now ____ was panicking. She needed to calm him down. That's when she finally did something drastic. It was the only way.

She leaned forward and kissed him. It was only for a split second but it shocked him. He turned red in the face. "Uhh..." ___ wanted to die. Why did she do that??? She wanted to take it back as she saw the expression Stan gave her but there was no going back. "You... You like me?"

There was no use hiding it anymore. She took a deep breath ready for her life to end. "Yeah.. That's why I want to help you, Stan. Please at least try with me. Okay? I know no one can fix you but yourself but... At least let me help." Stan's expression softened as he looked into his crammed locker. He looked back and forth from his stuff and ____. A heavy sigh escaped him.

"No counselors? Or hoarding specialists? No strapping me to machines?"

"Uh..that wasn't even on my mind. I was thinking more about just talking. You know trying to get to the source of your hoarding. Does that sound okay?" Stan looked around thinking. He hadn't told anyone but he had a vague idea as to why he was hoarding. It just seemed too stupid to say outloud. Maybe ___ would understand. At the very least she wouldn't mock him like the guys would surely do. He nodded and smiled.

The two sat down in front of Stan's open lockers(there was too much junk to close them). Stan looked at the ceiling not wanting to make eye contact with ___. He was embarrassed that he was going to open up to her especially now that this was a person whose opinion he cared about. She'd liked him and now he was self-conscious. He wanted her to still like him even though he had a problem. Would she still like him even after he opened up to her? He was nervous now.

She must've sensed his nervousness because she held his hand again. "Stan I get it. I suck at opening up too. I'm more of the listener but... I won't judge you. My opinion of you won't change. I care about you. I like you that's never going to change." He smiled softly digesting her words.

He nodded finally looking at her (e/c) eyes. She was sweet and her eyes said that too. It wasn't like Wendy's eyes who were feirce almost angry. Wendy had always seemed on edge or fired up about something. It stressed him out. ___, on the other hand calmed him down. He liked the feeling. She squeezed his hand and Stan finally eased up. He took a deep breath and smiled.

"I think it's just my life is so bull shit everything's always changing. I guess I just think if I just keep these things the same I'll have a little more stability in my life. But now I've lost Wendy and the guys won't even come over to my house anymore because it's too messy... I don't know I guess I could work on it. I'll just need some help."
___'s smile was a little sadder now. Stan figured it was because the mention of Wendy and the fact that he was just so pathetic. " I'm over Wendy. Trust me she left the minute things got difficult. I just mention losing her because I don't want to lose you too... You know if you still want me..." Stan couldn't believe how pathetic he sounded. He regretted his words instantly. ___ didn't see that though. She smiled and hugged him.

"Of course!"

"Maybe I could be your listener too ___. I mean I'd really like to be there for you." ___ couldn't help it anymore. She kissed him again this time Stan kissed back happier than before.