*LEMON* A Weird Match

I'm so bad at lemons... rated M for obvious reasons 

Pic from izzyflame on deviantart

!Femdon readerxKenny

inappropriateSanwich

Maroon 5-animals

______ was the shy girl in class. There was always that one weird shy girl in class. She'd only talk when the teacher forced her into participation. Still, there was something about her that Kenny was oddly attracted to. If only there was a good time to talk to her. Today he decided he'd talk to her after the bell rang. They had P.E together and it was annoying to admit that he had been watching her do jumping jacks now he was trying hard to hide something that was making it hard to walk. It wasn't fair that girls could just bounce around and have no idea the effect they had on guys. He slowly made his way towards her hoping the stiffness in his gym shorts weren't so noticeable

___ was on her way to the girl's locker room when Kenny tapped her arm. She turned around looking down. She couldn't even look him in the eye she was so cutely shy. "Hi I'm Kenny. Otherwise known as your future boyfriend." The blond raised his eyebrows putting a hand against the wall behind her. She kept her gaze on the floor.

"Umm... I'm ___." Her voice was so quiet. To Kenny, it was pretty hilarious making her blush. It didn't even take that much effort.

"So what do you say you and me go out sometime?" She shook her head twiddling her thumbs Kenny pouted. He was getting ready for another pickup line when she grabbed his hand gently and wrote on it with a pen.

"I'm so awkward in public... you can just come over..." Her actions surprised him and now he was blushing a little. Did she seriously write down her address and number on his palm? Kenny swallowed hard realizing she had grabbed the hand that was hiding the embarrassment in his shorts. Now nothing was hiding his body's previous excitement, did ____ realize it too? He turned redder at the thought. "I need to get dressed now. I'll see you at seven my parents aren't home." Was this shy smart nerd really implying they'd have sex tonight or was Kenny just that horny? He swallowed hard once again as the bell rang to get dressed. Now he really did have to leave. Guess he'd find out tonight.

Apparently, ___ lived pretty close to the South Park Mall by the richer part of South Park. Who would've guessed? Kenny knocked and his jaw immediately dropped. He only got a glimpse of ___ in a lacy pink bra and matching thong before she dragged him into the house.

She held him closely against her very exposed chest. She could feel every movement from him. The bulge in his pants getting bigger every second. Kenny was breathing hard red in the face. "___, what are you doing? When you invited me over I didn't think you meant-" Her hand entered his boxers with anticipation. She smiled lustfully at him.

"Come on Kenny I saw how excited you were in P.E. Let me take care of you." She breathed in his ear licking her lips. A shiver spread out his body. Her hand was massaging his lower and it filled him with so much excitement but this still didn't feel right.

"___, are you sure?" She smiled softly kissing him on the lips.

"I've had my eyes on you since day one. I'm pretty sure." Her eyes burrowed into him as she spread herself onto the couch. Kenny quickly joined her on the couch He wrapped his arms around her kissing her gently but rhythmically. ____ thought he was going too slow. She pushed him against the cushions and removed his pants and boxers. Her eyes widened at the size of his hardened penis. Precum dripped from the top and she didn't waste any time sucking him. Kenny moaned at the warmness of her wet mouth. He leaned his head back as he let his penis go deeper into her mouth. His hand ran through her hair gagging the (h/c) colored teen. His cock forcibly going down her throat. The rhythmic motion just made ____, even more, wetter she teased herself gently with her fingers but it wasn't enough all she wanted was him inside of her. She could feel her nipples harden at the thought of finally having Kenny inside of her.

Soon the blond filled her mouth with warm cum and he moaned loudly as ___ hummed swallowing. "Ahh, ____. You really know how to do me." The words made her blush and she retracted from him.

Your P.O.V

I lay back down putting my fingers back into the pink lacey panties. Kenny was being too gentle. Right now all I wanted was it really rough. Kenny bit his lip at the sight and I smiled at how hard he was watching me. Maybe now it was time he took things into his own hands.

The blond leaned forward entrapping me into a deep passionate kiss.

This time Kenny smiled knowing exactly what to do. His seductive smile sent butterflies into my stomach.

He unclipped my bra carefully and I dropped my panties. __My breathing deepened as I was breathing hard already excited. I put her legs together trying to contain my excitement but in the end, I figured it didn't matter at this point. "You know I've been thinking of this all day right Kenny? I even got myself all worked up for you." My eyes wandered to the small toy on the living room table. That knocked all the air out of him. Kenny was finally realizing I really wasn't the girl he thought I was. 

Kenny had had a lot of meaningless sex before but with me, he seemed so different. Maybe it was because I wasn't the innocent weird girl he thought I was but part of me wanted him to treat me like all the other girls. It was obvious that he wasn't a virgin. Why couldn't Kenny just treat me like the girl I really was? Not the quiet smart weird girl in P.E class but the crazy complicated sexy chick? Could he really not shake the image of the quiet girl in P.E out of his mind? "Kenny, I want you to do whatever you want okay. Don't hold back." He licked his lips a the thought and the gesture made me even wetter.

Kenny stared at my breasts in awe. He couldn't help it. He gently pushed me against the couch one hand on my chest and the other working on her lower. I immediately began to moan and scream loudly.  If only he could return the favor

Kenny climbed on top of me and slid his long thick cock into my soaking pussy and began to hump me. I burst into ecstatic groans of delight. I had no idea he could be this good. "AHHH GIVE IT TO ME HARD KENNY!" He pounded it into me for about 10 minutes while kissing me furiously. He thrust into my hips swinging into rhythmic circles so he could reach every spot in my vagina. Every movement sent electrifying delight throughout my entire body and I couldn't get enough. "AHH I'M GOING TO-"He pounded me for about twenty minutes until we both came. I lay there trying to catch my breath. I had never had sex like that before but next time it would be better. He got up and helped me up before we dressed kissing me on the lips.

"You know I'd love to come over some other time your parents aren't home." I smiled putting my hand into his boxer shorts and kissing his lips once more.
"They'll be gone all weekend." He breathed out nervously and nodded heading out the door with a warm smile.  His blush was the most adorable thing I had seen maybe just maybe I could see myself falling for him.