31.Never knew I needed pt.2

Written by Vasyaprissy05

Hiro's POV

"Not that (y/n)!!" i glared at her, she snickers.

We've been hang out in front of my class, chit chatting before classes starts.

"So? How's first period of your robotics subject in week productive?" she asks.

I scraches my neck "it's easy i should guess, my friends sometimes calls me a nerd" i smile nervously.

"Ohh" is all she react while facing the view in front of her.

We began daydreaming, (y/n) is really smart, cute, even she helped my math problems (*awkward cough* backwards, i helped stevan on his english problems). She even advice me to be a good boyfriend for Vasya.

(A/N: i'm single pringle this year i NEED TO BE MINGLE.

Hiro: awhhhh you have me *smirked*

Vasya: shut up!! You only in my imagination as if *death glare*)

"So? Umm..   "

"Hmm?"

"Is vasya always lie behind my back?" (ouch, Not me!!)

"i dunno. She's sometimes with other boy. PLEASE don't tell her about this" she pleaded, i nods firmly.

"Okay"

We sees every students go to the class, then we bid each others good bye's as we goes to the class.

(ooh)
for the way you changed my plans
for being the perfect distraction
for the way you took the idea that i have
of everything that i wanted to have
and made me see there was something missing (oh yeah)

~After school~

I patiently waiting vasya on other class, afraid her classmates saw me wait in front of her class is a bit embarring.

She tells me her classmates are troublemakers, well. What teacher says, her clasamates sometimes keep bothering teachers every time their teaching. Their the loudest, naughtiest, cruelest students i think. I heard few of they're phones is on mr. Danang's hand.

In few minutes, i saw vasya and (y/n) comes to me. Vasya giving a smile on me, while (y/n) giving a "hello people!! I'm back!!!" as she waves cutely then smiling like there's no tomorrow (this ones is trully me!!!! Waddup people!!). Goshh i love her smile, sadly i'm still together with vasya.

We then chit chat as were off to school gate, "you had a homework hiro?" (y/n) asked out of the blue.

"Yeah..    Program coding robots why?"

"Nahh just asking"

Vasya just chuckles as we starting to wait taxi. Vasya, (y/n), and i houses are far from school. Vasya is on cherry hill blossom street where fred lives, they're neighbors if i surprised. (Y/n) is dandelion flower street which means is on the hill, and me. Well, i'm on sakura hill street.

~in the next 5 months after vasya and hiro 5 monthsary~

"Hey!!! Baymax cannot walk like a baby!!!"

Three of us hang out on KFC, kentucky restaurant after school. (Y/n) is sometimes blabber about her books in wattpad, sure is she greatest author amateur on grade eleven.

Vasya is busy on her phone, it annoys me sometime. But atleast we have fun right?

for the ending of my first begin
(ooh yeah yeah)(ooh yeah yeah)
and for the rare and unexpected friend
(ooh yeah yeah)(ooh yeah yeah)
for the way you?re something that i never choose
but at the same time something i don't wanna lose
and never wanna be without ever again (oh oh)