30.First Burn Tadashi

None of the pictures are mine.
DN - Daughter's Name
SN - Son's Name
Song  Play song

YN grabbed the picture and ripped it into as many pieces as possible... *KNOCK KNOCK*

"YN, I'm sorry. I should have told you before the picture was posted online. I'm so sorry-" She turned to Tadashi and cut him off.

"I saved every letter you wrote me... From the moment I saw you... I knew you were mine.
You said you were mine. I thought you were mine.." She sang sighing.

"Do you know what Angelica said?! When I told her what you'd done? She said..." She paused to look at him in his eyes.

"'You have married an Icarus! He has flown too close to the sun.'" YN sang allowing tears to fall, looking into his eyes as he started walking towards her.

"Don't take another step in my direction! I can't be trusted around you! Don't think you can talk your way Into my arms, into my arms!" YN sang crying slightly. He looked in her eyes as she turned from him.

"I'm burning the letters you wrote me... You can stand over there if you want." She scoffed.
"I don't know who you are! I have so much to learn.. I'm re-reading your letters... And watching them burn! (burn)"

"I'm watching them burn (burn)" She sang glaring at her husband with daggers.

"You published the letters she wrote to you!" YN pointed at the screen with the texts.
"You told the whole world, How you brought this girl into our bed! In clearing your name, you have ruined our lives!" She sang and walked over to the window and scoffed.

"Heaven forbid someone whisper... "He's part of some scheme.." Your enemy whispers..." She walked over to him and yelled. "So you have to scream?!"

"I know about whispers... I see how you look at my sister...." She let tears fall and saw them talking and looking so helpless...

"YN... Please-" tried to say before she cut him off again.

"Don't!" She yelled venom dripping in her voice. "I'm not naive... I have seen women around you!"

 I have seen women around you!"

"Don't. Think I don't see, How they fall for your charms, All your charms!!!" She said about to cry.

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative! Let future historians wonder how YN reacted! When you broke her heart!!! You have thrown it all away! Stand back, watch it burn! Just watch it all burn...." YN said throwing the love notes in the fire from hers and Tadashi's  relationship.

"And when the time comes... Explain to the children... The pain and embarrassment..." YN looked away and let tears fall down her cheeks. "YOU put their mother through. When will you learn, That THEY are your legacy? WE are your legacy!" as she yelled.

"If you thought you were mine (mine, mine)..... " YN fell to her knees and Tadashi walked towards her.

"YN. Im so-" He tried to speak but YN cut him off.

"Don't!" She said and cried in the corner before running outside the door to see her two kids DN and SN. They hugged her as their father cried by the fire over the letters. Asking himself how could he hurt his wife so much and how could he make it up to her.

Hope you enjoyed This chapter!
Byyyeeeee