8.Dont cut warning suicidal

YN cried and held the boy closer. Hiro's face got wet with tears. YN stares at the blood on her wrists. He wasn't supposed to know or ever be hurt she did things other people didn't she was special to Hiro.

"Don't do that again YN. You are everything to me and your parents please..... I don't know what you are going through but, Im here. I'll always be. I love you okay YN?" The boy said. YN smiled at his compassion towards her. Her eyes were all the boy saw. The sadness in them and how much pain she was in.

"I promise Hiro." YN said crying silently. "Ill see you at school tomorrow bye love." Hiro kissed her and said his goodbye. YN laid on her bed crying.

Omg.... She is so weird

So ugly

He doesn't love her, Probably dating her out of pity.

She is such a waste.

Weirdest kid in class.

YN cried. They were the enemy. The insults, pain. Everything. She cried once more than cleaned her cuts and went to bed.

YN walked to school in silence. Hiro held her hand as they walked. Today was going to get better. YN smiled. Hiro would finally be happy. She walked into school and went to her locker after kissing Hiro goodbye. YN walked in class as if nothing happened yesterday. Out of no where her face met the floor in a loud crashing sound. YN heard the laughter of the rest of her class except for one boy in the back. He told them to back off. YN ran out of class. She was then greeted by her old friends. She smiled at them. They grabbed her gift. From Hiro. It said. The leader laughed.

"YN... You are so stupid Hiro never loved you he pitied you. Dork." She yelled. She broke the gift and left. She walked home quietly and went upstairs. She sent Hiro a Text.

HIRO💜

YN- Im sorry... I gave you false hope..

YN grabbed the bade and slit her wrists once more. For Everytime she felt pain in a day. For all the reasons she cried. She got into the tube and recorded her self.

"Hi Hiro. Its me YN. I know your gonna find me that's why I locked the doors. You were the light in my life. If you see this. I failed you. Im dead. The dead girl loves you okay? I always had. Don't promise me anything you didn't cause my choice..  I did because Promises are worse than lies, I don't just make you believe, I also made you hope. But, Hiro Its my fault okay. I broke my promise because I am at my breaking point. Today I became broken you cant fix me. Im sorry but you can't. Good bye."  YN said closing her eyes as she heard the door get broken down as Hiro came in with hospital workers. YN was barley alive at that point. Hiro watched the video while waiting for YN as he cried. The doctor came in and told Hiro something great.

"She is alive just barley though." The doctor said. "YN is going to be put in therapy til further notice understood??" Hiro nodded and went to YN's hospital room.