9. Skater Boi HiroXreader

YN POV

"Ugh...YN I don't know why you like him. He can't give you anything like Mike~." BFN said. I sigh and watched Hiro come in on his skate board and smile at me. I smile and Hiro comes towards me as I am about to talk. BFN pushes me and Hiro about to tell her off says.

"Go away freak. She doesn't ​love you and never will just look at this video and BFN pulls out her phone.

Video you.

"Why would I ever like that loser? He is just a boy . A dumb boy."

Video ends

Hiro looked at me and left. I ran after him but saw he was talking to another girl. I sighed and ran home. I saw him outside my house throwing Peebles at my window and He saw me and smiled.

"Hey YN." Hiro said winking and I blushed and looked down.

"Hi... I'm sorry for BFN. She can be a bit rude. I didn't mean what I said in the video, I was drunk. I'm sorry being so shy btw.." I said and Hiro smiled.

"It's okay. Come on let's go somewhere." He said grabbing my hand and running with me to the park. He smiled at me. I felt my heart beat rapidly. Ugh...He is so damn cute. I blushed at the thought. Hiro pulled me close to him.

"Is this okay?" He asked and I nodded. He looked at my mouth and I nodded kissing him. We pulled away and Hiro was blushing and smirked.

"Not bad for a Skater Boi right?" He said and I laughed.

"Yeah your a pretty good kisser." I said and she laughed. We stood there for what seemed like forever. We both loved this. Both of us were happy.