13. Little do you know KiritoXReader

Enjoy yet another chapter! I like the song and yeah...

I was running again I won't let anyone take it away. He gave it to me. Solider boy gave this necklace to me as a 'remember me' present. A week before we left each other or I left him..

Most boys were too pathetic for the Army against them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Most boys were too pathetic for the Army against them. This necklace he gave to me with the last of his money before the war.

I will always love Solider boy. I call him that because we met when he was training to go into the Army Solider boy saved me. I remember that night.

The boys tore off my shirt and I screamed for them to stop. I was in tears. When I heard him a boy yelling at the boy to stop.
"Leave the lady alone." He said and a guy had a knife and was about to stab him I screamed for them to leave Solider boy alone. Solider boy punched he guy in a flash. He picked me up blushing like an idiot and I kissed his cheek and whispered to him thank you.

He took care of me after that. Then something happened a year after that...

"So YN...I need to confess something." He said. He asked me If he could hold my hand. I nodded. (Ever since the incident I had nightmares and didn't like being touched by anyone. Except Solider Boy all I wanted was for him to hold me like he did that night.,) He told me how I was the coolest girl he ever met. Solider boy just kept blushing as he asked.
"Will you do me the honor of going on a date with me YN? I like you, If your not ready I understand and I will wait til you are." Me being me asked him to wait. I shouldn't have.

He left before I could tell him I loved him... I would tease him by kissing his cheek. He would become upset and whine about it. And When we finally kissed and I ran away out of fear..... I would hurt him and I loved him too much.

I walked up to Solider boy. He had a rose and we had a moment and we started at each other and he kissed me with passion and told me  the three scariest words.." I love you. I won't ever stop loving you YN. You and me have been through so much.. I know your greatest fears and You cry at night in your room so I don't hear you.. I know you for who you are. I love you today and I will tomorrow and forever." He said and I realized He was too good for me. he deserved a better girl. I ran behind a tree and heard him sing a song for me as a good bye and apology as I broke inside.

He said something before he left.

"No matter where you are. I'll be here YN. I love you and you can't change that. No matter how scared you are."

Now I am here waiting for you. I live in our house you paid for. I love you. I hope you will come home. Please Kazuto.. I'll be waiting for you.

Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories.

There will be a part two.

I gtg. Goodnight!

Songfics जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें