19.Copycat

This was a request from pinkpastelgoth83 . Hope you like it.

Hiro sighed. YN was with her group of friends smiling that smile of hers. She was always so perfect in his eyes. Why would she ever want to be with someone like me?

"Hi Hiro." YN said waving. He smiled and waved back. She left the room.

"Hey Hamada. What are you wearing?" Wassabi said he was his brother's friend.

"My usual clothes bruh." Hiro said. Jake laughed. Hiro blushed. I thought these clothes were cool...

"Your serious?!" Jake said and Hiro nodded.

"Man no wonder everyone calls you a loser." Maya said. "You need new clothes take these." Jake said. I am a loser. Maybe If I change YN will like me or maybe I could have a friend. The bell rang and Hiro walked down the hall and heard whispering all around me, fingers pointing at him and YN glaring at her friends. Hiro put his hoodie up and walked off. The next day he looked different and everyone started accepting him same for a special girl. YN she wouldn't look at him as she had before. Hiro didn't notice with all his new friends. He smiled at her. But she acted as if she hadn't noticed. He starts losing himself slowly. Within three weeks. He is exactly what they want. He even signed up for the talent show. He read a note from his locker.

"Meet me outside. ~YN"

He walked out side to see the girl sitting on the grass near the flowers. He blushed.. She looks beautiful...

"Hi Hiro. Are you okay?" YN asked. Hiro nodded.

"I'm worried about you. You seem different. " She said and Hiro smiled.

"I'm my usual self cutie."He said. YN blushed.

"Thanks. I have to go but Hiro...Um..... nevermind..Good luck tomorrow.." She said and ran off. Hiro smiled.

Say, "Hello,
who are you?"
And we'll start
from scratch again
"Gotta go,
talk to you soon!"
Day by day,
I'm fading away

Everyone cheered for the small Hamada and he looked so happy... YN just sighed.

We get along just fine
I say everything you like to hear
"It's funny how much I
feel like I'm looking in a mirror"

He had such a nice voice. YN didn't even think about his lyrics.

I can't remember...
Who I am...
Everything's a blur...
Take me over...

Hiro was almost enjoying himself.

I'll become what you like
This is what you've wanted,
right!?
Sacrifice all I know
I will teach myself to let go
Let go

He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Copy that, copycat
Copy that, copycat

YN played with her hands. She worried about him so much.

Say "Hello,
what's up with you?"
I'm starting to
talk like you do
Here we go
I'll be gone soon
Day by day,
everything has changed

Everyone else was so uneffected by Hiro and his actions.

We've grown apart this time
I can't figure out the reason why
"It's funny how much I'd
kinda like to see you cry."

She tried to tell her friends she thought Hiro was sad.

I can't remember...
Who I am...
Everything's a blur...
Take me over

Jake grabbed YN's hand and told her "Why do you care?"

I'll become what you like
This is what you've wanted,
right!?
Sacrifice all I know
I have taught myself to let go
Let go

"Because I care about him!" YN said and Jake grabbed her hand and kissed her.

Copy that, copycat
Copy that, copycat
Copy that, copycat
Copy that, copycat

Hiro saw this and a tear went down his face.

I can't remember
who I am
Everything's a blur
Take me over

He was now pissed. That should be him. Right?

I'll become what you like
this is what you've wanted...
right?
sacrifice all I know
I will teach myself to let go

YN saw that Hiro was broken. She punched Jake.

(Whoa...)
Copy that, copycat
(Whoa...)
Copy that, copycat
(Whoa...)
Copy that, copycat
(Whoa...)
Copy that, copycat
(Whoa...)
He ran out.

YN ran after Hiro. He should not go through this alone...

"HIRO!!!!" She called. She ran around the court yard til she heard crying. "Hiro.." He looked at her. She smiled at him. He frowned.

"You should not be here go with your friends. "He spat.

"Hiro....Why did you act like that for the past three weeks? I know this isn't you. " YN said and Hiro sighed.

"I'm not worth your time YN. Go and be happy...Stop worrying about me." Hiro said.

"Why aren't you Hiro?!" YN said yelling at him.

"I'M A FREAK YN! I'M A STUPID DORK."Hiro yelled.

"Hiro your amazing.. I mean you are the smartest kid ever. You always have a joke. You have always been amazing to me. I mean why would I love you if you weren't perfect to me..." YN said and Hiro looked up. YN had tears in her eyes. Hiro pulled her close and kissed her til they needed air.

"I love you too YN." Hiro said. They hugged each other until they fell asleep.