31. Never knew I needed. pt.1

Another Collab with Vasyaprissy05.

Author's POV

San Fransokyo Vocational High School. Hiro's 17 while (y/n) is 16. It's Hiro's freshman year in grade 10 on robotics major, while YN in grade 11th on (y/m).

Work. Eat .Sleep .Repeat . Everyday was the same for Hiro Hamada. Hiro grabbed his backpack and walked to the lab. It was Friday so he would probably hang with the gang before going home and studying. Some girls giggled and pointed at him from afar.

This happened a lot. He just didn't want a relationship. He is a Hero and student first. He walked towards the Lucky Cat Cafe where his friends were.

"Hiro come on! Theres a party tonight!" honey said smiling. She was in a beautiful yellow dress.

 She was in a beautiful yellow dress

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"No, I have studying to do." Hiro said whining like a kid.

"Hiro. You already have straight AS and study everyday. One night wont kill you." Gogo said her purple skirt swaying back and forth.

"So are you dating anyone?" She asked smiling like an idiot

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"So are you dating anyone?" She asked smiling like an idiot. 'She's smart and amazing...   No not today.' He thought

' He thought

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

YN ^

"No. Nor do I want too why?" He asked. She was a bit red and looked at him.

"I well. Isnt it obvious?" She said blushing.

"Not really. I gotta go now bye." He said and walked out.

"Hiro what the heck was that?" Honey said.

"Just talking to a friend a kinda hot friend." He said mentally regreting talking.

"Hiro, She kinda likes you back! Ask her out. You'll regret it if you don't..." She said. "(Y/n) is special Hiro. You can date, be a hero and be a straight A student. We barely do hero stuff these days. A lot. And I mean lot of guys have crushes on YN make a move. Before its too late." she gives hiro reassuring smile, he nods.

"Okay" Hiro said walking towards (y/n) and her friend Vasya.

"Hi. (Y/n) I just wanted to apologize and ask if you'd like to go out with me..." He said and YN stood there and nodded. Her friend looked away and walked towards the snack table.

"Ohh umm, what if vasya upset? She tells me she likes you" (y/n) nervously shuffle her feet, then look up again.

"We take a time first hiro, i knew you also needs a privacy" she adds, he turns his head towards vasya who drinks alone on snack table.

Sadly, in San Fransokyo Vocational High School. Hiro always spend time with these two girls, (y/n) is smart, caring, free spirited, cute and vasya the bubbly girl keep cheering him up when he's down.

Well, true because it's a love story between a senior on junior in high school. What a teens.

Back to party, hiro slowly approached her.

"Hey" he awkwardly greets as he grabs his gummy bears on candy bowl.

"Hi, owh..   I though you confess (y/n)" she interjected, hiro shakes head in disbelief.

"Nahh, (y/n) wants to takes time. But uhh i know you cool, funny, and...   " he stops at the mid sentence.

(VASYA A/N: True story, stevan confess Bella first. Seven months later in their relationship they're broke up. On OCTOBER 10 he confessed me in front of Tourist Industry class. Yapp, LOVE TRIANGLE)

"And?" vasya furrows her eyebrows, he smirks.

"What? Is something wro-mm!!" hiro kiss vasya square on the lips.

Then he pulls out "s-sorry i..   I-i didn't mean t-" he felt vasya kissed back.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend" she bear hugged hiro, buried her face on his shoulder.

Hiro smiles then hugs back, neither the two unnotice pairing eyes watching them from afar.

(Y/n)'s POV

I deeply sighs as i walks to gogo, smiling sadly to them. "I guess, i let them be then"

Honey gave a look to me soon, she kept staring the two.

"Is hiro not wrong picked a girl?"

"I'm not much liked him but vasya more deserve it" (y/n) patiently waits vasya.

"But i though you two are more closer than vasya" gogo said, i shakes my head.

"No, vasya is closer than me. Everytime the two met at the school corridor" i shakes my head.

To be honest, i also like hiro. In the other side, my bestfriend vasya always heart participating about hiro, i knew she like him too. She deserve it more than mine.

~Next day~

I walk to empty class, waiting my bestfriend vasya. Sometimes me or vasya came in first on the class.

Yap, on week Normative Apaptive we've coming first AND goes to school every morning!! Yet..    

"Good morning (y/n)!!" vasya shouts on the door (just like bella)

"Morning!!!" i sat down quitely as vasya sitting down grab her phone.

"Did you know? Me and hiro kept texting till midnight until he called me prissy or panda!!" i smile, but not a natural smile. It's fake

"Then?" i asked to continue.

"He says we will chat till midnight!!" she smiling like an idiot, ahh what a lovers

My heart sink, she's happy with hiro. What about me? I know single is fun only i need a partner of my life

Everyday, vasya and hiro always together!! Walks to class, goes to canteen, even walking home or he pick a taxi so vasya can go home.

Well, we often playing wi-fi from hiro's phone. Gladly i can publish some chaps in wattpad, chat with my friends too.

I hope he will be with me

End of part 1.
Check Vasya's book for pt.2 Which I will also post that once it is done! Bye!