Surprise part 2

Ugh this boy. I internally roll my eyes don't be such a boy J.

I snap my fingers in front of his face to get his attention.

"Your not even listening to me are you" I said slowly whispering it into his ear.

I can basically feel him shudder. Oh god he's so cute ugh.

He clears his throat pushing me back slightly . Not so much that I'm off and away from his body but enough for me to look at his face.

"I am, but your lips keep distracting me" he said leaning down and biting my ear.

Oh god he's turned. New J.

Now it's my turn to flush red and look away. I was so not prepared for this. His voice suddenly sounds sturdy and sure not like the other J that kept stuttering and blushing.

I couldn't reply

"Oh now you have nothing to say huh" he slightly chuckles bitting my ear before licking the shell.

What the hell. He sounds great. Makes me feel weak. This isn't me but his voice makes me so weak.

He suddenly and swiftly changes our position. Now I'm pressed into the fridge and he's basically pressed into me.

Someone sarcastically scuffs

"I can't believe you guys are taking my spotlight by almost fucking on the fridge" Luke whines while stomping his foot

The guy he was kissing chuckles and pinches he's cheeks

"Shut up and let them be" he said grabbing Luke closer

Oh my god they're so cute, but can I ship them or is this a one time thing. I hope not they fit.

I push J off and stomp towards them.

"We were NOT about to fuck on the fridge we were actually having an argument" I said huffing.

That's so embarrassing how can they think that.

"Not from our point of view you weren't" Luke smirks

I glare at him trying to tell him to shut up with my eyes. The idiot stares back with no acknowledgement to my signals (TT)

"Shut up Luke" J says rubbing the back of his neck.

Embarrassed? Oh the cutie is back. I almost coo before realizing what's happening.

I brush it off and tell Luke why I'm really here.

"Anyway... I came to tell you the crew is heading out because Alex almost stripped for everyone in the living room" I said nodding to the door.

"Unless you want to stay and go home with your new guy" I said wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

Though it was supposed to be a slumber party if Luke wants to go stay with whatever his name is he can as long as he's happy.

I just want my friends to be happy while they can.

"Yeah Lukey do you wanna stay with me " he gave Luke a suggestive face laughing when Luke ears turn red.

Oh wow I never thought I'd live to see the day Luke got embarrassed.

"I don't want to leave you guys hanging. We were supposed to have a slumber party remember" he said pouting but he's eyes showed that he wanted to stay with the guy.

Hmm well I mean most of every is probably drunk off there ass so there's probably no slumber party. Maybe a vomiting your life out party but no calm one

" Honestly Luke most of the crew is probably drunk off their ass so we're probably just going to go home and help them vomit everything out" I said shrugging like this is a norm.

"Yeah honestly Luke you do you, but we have to go look for Adam and then get them all inside the care and leave" J said coming into terms with everything

"Are you sure won't you need help gathering them" he said detaching himself from the guy.

The guy pulls him back into his embrace. Awww I'm getting a cavity just from looking at them.

"Oh shut up Luke and stay here beside I don't think he's going to let you go long enough for you to help" I said smirking at him.

"I'm not beside we have things we gotta talk through" he said hiding he's face in the crook of Luke's neck.

Aghhh why are they so damn adorable at this point if Luke and him don't end up together Luke isn't coming home with us.

I'll disown this kid I swear.

"We'll come with you, how about that? Is it okay for ...

—————————-
Find out his name next time on this crazy book

Wow writing just around 700+ is so hard because I have so much I wanna write out for y'all, but I have to so I don't run dry.

I can't seem to keep my promise seeing that I wrote nearly 860 words shook

I made this August 11 but I probably won't post till Monday just because I'm doing to much for y'all 😂❤️ I don't wanna update a lot and then suddenly not be able to update. Next week I have work from Sunday to Thursday a break and then work on Friday wow shook

Honestly idk where this book is going with all those crazy U-turns we are taking